Cats

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Gripper wrote:I've eaten beaver.
nice place for a pussy joke, a cats thread :notworthy: :notworthy:
Goths have feelings too
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Johnny Boy wrote:
zigeunerweisen wrote: but even if they're hungry they won't touch pork meat. Interesting.
ergo, all cats are Jewish? :innocent:
No way, i can only speak for my cats, and they are very anti religion, just like me. Not that they have any other choice of course.
zigeunerweisen

mayhem wrote:
zigeunerweisen wrote:
Actually, as a curiosity, cats don't and won't eat pig or pork. If you feed your cat with chicken or turkey, they'll happily eat it, but even if they're hungry they won't touch pork meat. Interesting.
Nonsense!

Mine love a share of my sausage or bacon butty or even better a bit of roast pork.

However it's widely known that tigers do not relish peaches.
Really? :eek:

I guess my cats are just spoiled brats then. I'll start feeding them pork skin from now on.
zigeunerweisen

Sexygoth wrote:
Gripper wrote:I've eaten beaver.
That was funny :lol: :lol:
I don't understand, aren't beavers herbivorous?

:P
hallucienate
Overbomber

nah, beavers like hot meat sausages, although I hear some of them are cannibals.