Best single of 2004

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Justj0hn
Amphetamine Filth

Hmmmm, I have nothing from that Gaurdian list and 'Protection' is the only Massive Attack release I don't have. And no, I don't like Dido. I have no choice but to be subjected daily to every mundane hit she's(along w/Celine Dion, Elton John, Alanis M's more sedate tunes, etc)had within the past 5 years courtesy of the local lite FM....a station that specializes in audio laxatives terminally set on the dial at my job.

J.j.......
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:I own Morning Glory and Protection.
Now there are two things that go very well together, eh?

8)
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

On a different note... SG... will yer be me nurse? *innocent puppy eyes*
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

F*ck*As*Goth wrote:On a different note... SG... will yer be me nurse? *innocent puppy eyes*
I am already someone elses private nurse actually...............so no i won't!
Only a paand.
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

*grins* Thanks for respondinding though, hun..... don't think me missus would be thrilled either...
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

See, it's too late to try to act all cool now!!!! LOL
Only a paand.
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

SG..... you are one hell of a sexy lass... I'll give you that... still... tunnel vision and the scars to prove it.......*LOL*
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

F*ck*As*Goth wrote:SG..... you are one hell of a sexy lass... I'll give you that... still... tunnel vision and the scars to prove it.......*LOL*
she looks even better in real life - take my word for it... :wink:
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

RJ...... I will take yer word for it, mate...... one of them things.... the wonders of the world...... hanging gardens of Babylon... etc..... sexygoth....*grins*
James Blast
Banned

Quiff Boy wrote:might have known you'd like them! "the new scottish gentry" :roll: :lol: 8)
and Snow Patrol formed in Dundee where I went to art school, it really was 'grim up north' in them days. :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ummmmm, i am very happy to discover that i have absolutely no album, cd, tape, mp3, whatever of any of those bands, and i don't like any of them either.

I guess i'm just so much cooler than all of you, but i already knew that ;D