Happy Birthday Quiff Boy

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Sexygoth wrote:God, aren't you just an ikkle ray of sunshine?!!
Sorry SG- I'm just on a bit of a downer at the moment and am, consequently, struggling to maintain my usual happy-go-lucky outlook. I will try harder! :(
Grouch, grouch.
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Just make sure that you do
Only a paand.
Miramir
Road Kill

God..manage the Quiffster happy b's over on Wishville and don't bother on the lad's own sodding site!!!

Severely slapped wrists for Miramir.

Hope you had a sincerely good one hun :kiss:
Please don't ask me why I'm here. Something deeper brought me than a need to remember
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Ah Quiffy I just saw this. Happy Birthday!!!
This was my father's birthday too and he was the greatest man and the best daddy that ever lived.
You must be a good guy.
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it