Currently reading

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It came out some few months ago, I think I bought it from the Asda in March or thereabouts. Definitely worth a wait tho'.

B*stard Amazon :evil: Shan't be buying me Star Wars DVD from THERE.
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Big Si
School Bully

Bought for me as a leaving present by an old work colleague :kiss: :P
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Mrs. Snowey wrote:Oh yes, currently taking in "The Years Of Rice & Salt" by Kim Stanley Robinson. Starts off a bit hippyish, but look like it's going to be quite a ride.
You'll have to give us your review when you finish this, Mrs S. I bought it a couple of months ago but haven't got round to reading it yet.

Currently reading:

"River Dreams" by Dale E Graff - about the US military's 'Stargate' remote viewing project,

and for light relief,

"Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel" - pure genius! :notworthy:
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Will do, though it is quite a doorstopper. Look for the review in, ooh, about 6 months time :D

Slightly off topic: our (now retired) "Chief Chemist" was the absolute spit of Wally from Dilbert, right down to the constant cup of tea :lol:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
pikkrong
Overbomber

Short stories of one young Estonian writer.
This guy is NOT sane, believe in me.
This book is f*cking good, no doubt.