Rhombus - July Tour

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Francis
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:Why the reinvention?
His notoriety got the better of him and he imploded. I never liked him very much anyway. Hopefully I'll think twice before I post now I'm being me.

Now back to Rhombus. Have a good one tonight!
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Cheers Francis, we did. Smoked the place out a little excessively mind

Good news the Liverpool date this Thursday is back on!!!!

Midian are now based at the Hev'n & Hell bar on Fleet Street

Doors 9pm
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ed Rhombus wrote:
Good news the Liverpool date this Thursday is back on!!!!

Doors 9pm

Woo-hoo ! :D :D :D (to quote Homer Simpson) We'll be there!
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Thea
Overbomber

if anyone's on SLSK, i've got a vid from tonight.
Rhombus's cover of "I ran". not great quality - 9megs-ish
add "d00mw0lf", browse files, my music>r>uncopied>Rhombus>DSCI0001
;D
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

oooohhhh they were fun as ever and are IMHO getting even better... a lot mored subtle layered stuff from scardy here and there.... will someone please sign this band!!! c'mon goff labels.... these guys are actually good!!!!!!

Nice to see D00mie out in Hudds, was great to (finally... yes they got there...) see Richey and SG. Just wish SG had left her gob at home ;)

I won the prize for most coherent heckle!!!! it was almost a rant!!!!

"I Ran" was great by the way guys.... but im still not sure i can forgive you for doing it.....

Paddy :)
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
keys
Road Kill

Padstar wrote:Just wish SG had left her gob at home ;)
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

SG and Ice Maiden were a little loud, I'll give them the benifit of the doubt and blame the acoustics

Paddy's heckling took the art to a new level - wisely fartherly pipe smoking.

Paddy is welcome to guest on I Ran on any date of the tour, the Drummer from Edward Molby is doing vocals at Preston!

Thanks for everybodies support. Nice!
Ed Rhombus

www.rhombus-rock.com
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

First gig I've made it to in ages, not having been much tempted by the hours of travelling & sitting around lately - very considerate of the band to actually book a home town gig at last!

Sounding ever-better, especially new song 'If', which Ed dedicated to our imminent arrival (he seemed to like it, judging by the internal 'ead banging. Either that or he was demanding his dad keep the noise down, in the manner of our mardy next door neighbour...)

Lovely to see Mrs Keys, SG & Richey, Ice Maiden, Doomwolf, Paddy & Mrs Paddy et alia - hopefully catch up with a few more people at Leicester next Sunday (assuming I can bunk off school for Monday...)
Queen of the mean!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Bloody good gig. Even Rob was good for a while. Not sure about the new fire alarm feature though. A bit too techno for my liking! :D
.But I'm afraid I was very very drunk 8)
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote: .But I'm afraid I was very very drunk 8)
yes...
*still traumatised*
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Listening to the tape of the gig, SG and Ice Maiden should be gagged at all further live shows by any band.

We could just aboout hear SG ordering a pizza last night and we were playing in Middlesbrough
Ed Rhombus

www.rhombus-rock.com
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Well despite promises, we didn't REALLY heckle. Liverpool was a really good night (and we even got a dedication from Ed :notworthy: )

Hopefullly we'll get to Preston on Saturday (subject to Mr. Snowey's work committments, 'cos he's at work all day Saturday :lol: )

Top night all round. They even played "Stand & Deliver" as well as all of that bleepy s**t)

Going to bed now. Need to be up at 7am for, erm, work. See you at t'weekend :?:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Ice*Maiden
Road Kill

Ed Rhombus wrote:Listening to the tape of the gig, SG and Ice Maiden should be gagged at all further live shows by any band.
hmmm I could say listening to tapes of previous gigs its you that should be gagged, but I aint that vindictive :lol: And I dont know what your bowing for Mr Paddy, you gave as good as you got too!
God Told Me To Do It..
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Blooming good gig last night folks well done!! made that Tetleys thing into a hat....piccy to follow LOL I can't believe you didn't let me nick that door wedge you bunch of bloody goodie goodies.........
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:Blooming good gig last night folks well done!! made that Tetleys thing into a hat....piccy to follow LOL I can't believe you didn't let me nick that door wedge you bunch of bloody goodie goodies.........
sorry Sg, but there's NOTHING in this world funnier than you running through posh veneue waving a lump of wood and shouting "DOOR WEDGE! I GOT A DOOR WEDGE! WE NEED A DOOR WEDGE!" :notworthy: :notworthy: