DREAMS

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

I actually remember the dream I had last night (day) I was going to see a baby, if it was my own I am not sure. And I was looking at the baby and saying "oooohhhh how cute you are" and the baby looked back at me and said "h..o..w are you?" having some trouble talking, it had just been born. I was really amazed that the baby could talk. Dont remember what I said next, but it did talk more, and got better at talking by the second. And it did not look normal. I think it had some sort of a grown ups head.

Now I am pretty sure this is from watching the fabulous series "Riget" (danish) The Kingdom.. But it is a long time since i watched it.

I dont remember, but I think there was a thread like this before, so I might have allready shared it. But one strange dream I had years ago, that I still remember very good. Is when I was in a ambulance driving on some sort of road with cliffs down on the sides. The ambulance fell down and was tumbeling down the cliff. I got out of it, and looked back inside in it, looking at my mother. Took a shotgun and blew her head off, hehe.

I could go on and on about my dreams. But like whats been said here before. What is kinda kreepy is when the dream you had a long time ago suddenly pops back in to your head for no reason, the deja vu thing. And dreams i had ages ago, that i remembered then too. Keeps popping up still. Suddenly I get a flash from it. But the weird thing is that it was not a scary or weird dream. Just riding around a city on a bus, and my childhood boyfriend and father was in it.

And oh yes, the naked dreams, have them all the time. Or atleast very often. But I simply love the dreams where I can fly. Just run a little then start to levitate. Some times I can do tricks and loops and stuff, hehe. its awsome.
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Last nights dream.........

Richey and I were looking at bedsits. We were moving from this sh*t hole (oh if only that part were true!!) and we weren't satisfied with anything nice. The more chavy the bedsit, the better!!!!!!!
Only a paand.
_emma_
Overbomber

Burn wrote:how many of you peeps dream in full technicolour...not just green and blue smurfs...but full on colour?...
I do. The colours in my dreams are usually much more juicy and beautiful than in real life. In fact, I often dream in colours that can never be seen in real life.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

_emma_ wrote: I often dream in colours that can never be seen in real life.
How does that work then? :?
Only a paand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:
Copious amounts of LSD.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm yeah... Anyway.............
Only a paand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm yeah... Anyway.............
Don't worry. I'd got my coat and left the building way before your response ... ;D
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Wise move young Sir.
Only a paand.
_emma_
Overbomber

JB wrote:
Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:
Copious amounts of LSD.
:lol: Actually yes it's true, they do get even more colourful when chemically enhanced.
Now seriously, I don't know how it works. In my dreams I happen to see colours that are painfully beautiful, like say a mixture of magenta and azure, or a mixture of pink-blue with red, magnificent but absolutely impossible to rekindle in real life. All that remains is a memory and a feeling, like I've been to the other side of the rainbow.
Anybody else has experienced that? :?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:
JB wrote:
Sexygothâ„¢ wrote: How does that work then? :?
In my dreams I happen to see colours that are painfully beautiful, like say a mixture of magenta and azure, or a mixture of pink-blue with red, magnificent but absolutely impossible to rekindle in real life.
Well that's not strictly true is it? You could go to early learning, buy some paints and mix the colous together and there you have those 'uninvented' colours.......... :D
Only a paand.
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Honestly, People, I'm thoroughly ASHAMED of you all.

The only thing I dream about, all night and every night, is our mighty leader, Von, standing atop a mountain in all his height and glory, his hair blowing in the wind, his face cold as ice; his leather jacket open slighty, revealing a wisp of chest hair...

you should ALL have this same dream, as well.
Gazza for England manager
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

gayer
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

still smooching that poster, shucky? ;D :lol: :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Ice*Maiden
Road Kill

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:gayer
LOL!
God Told Me To Do It..
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Nice location Black Shuck. Now bring it on you big puff.
Only a paand.
_emma_
Overbomber

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:
_emma_ wrote: In my dreams I happen to see colours that are painfully beautiful, like say a mixture of magenta and azure, or a mixture of pink-blue with red, magnificent but absolutely impossible to rekindle in real life.
Well that's not strictly true is it? You could go to early learning, buy some paints and mix the colous together and there you have those 'uninvented' colours.......... :D
No I don't. Because it's not possible. Believe me I know, I'm a painter by profession and I've bought and mixed many kilograms of paints in my life. Oh and I pride myself in trying not to say or write things that are not strictly true to myself, not even on the Internet.......... :D
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:No I don't. Because it's not possible. Believe me I know, I'm a painter by profession and I've bought and mixed many kilograms of paints in my life. Oh and I pride myself in trying not to say or write things that are not strictly true to myself, not even on the Internet.......... :D
Art sister :notworthy: Would love to see some of your work.

Unless you mean you're a decorator :wink:
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
_emma_
Overbomber

Almiche V wrote:Art sister :notworthy: Would love to see some of your work. Unless you mean you're a decorator :wink:
Thank you for your interest but it's nowhere online. Some of it is in my old flat, some is in the cobwebbed piles in the cellar, some is burnt and gone with the wind. :) And no, I'm not a decorator. :wink:
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Mrs. Snowey wrote:
cyn wrote: Dream in color all the time. Never had a black and white.
I save black & white for the "artier" dreams :lol: :wink:
Like?? :wink:
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

_emma_ wrote:
Almiche V wrote:Art sister :notworthy: Would love to see some of your work. Unless you mean you're a decorator :wink:
Thank you for your interest but it's nowhere online. Some of it is in my old flat, some is in the cobwebbed piles in the cellar, some is burnt and gone with the wind. :) And no, I'm not a decorator. :wink:
shame. i need my stairs & hallway painting :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

my dreams, few and far between, are like the close of more, but with more, if you see what i mean :oops:

good job i don't often dream
Goths have feelings too
Francis
Overbomber

When I was about 10 and was fretting about having to play treble recorder in front of an audience, I used to get a recurring nightmare of scary faces coming towards me in a Dr Who stylee.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
James Blast
Banned

I don't sleep...
well someone had to say it
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Thea
Overbomber

Black Shuck wrote:Honestly, People, I'm thoroughly ASHAMED of you all.

The only thing I dream about, all night and every night, is our mighty leader, Von, standing atop a mountain in all his height and glory, his hair blowing in the wind, his face cold as ice;
YES!

Black Shuck wrote:his leather jacket open slighty, revealing a wisp of chest hair...
NO! BAD! WRONG!
James Blast
Banned

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :roll:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele