Hello People, New Here.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Andie
Overbomber

BorislavX wrote:
weird...but not strange...

Christian Death in a TSOM forum...now i know i must be dreaming!!

:)

My 2 favorite go***th**cough*** scratch that Dark rock bands are TSOM and Rozz Williams version of Christian death and Shadow project.

I do not like Valor at all. I don't like his lyrics, and I hate the direction he took CD in. It's now basically Cheezy metal. Have you heard "Born again anti-christian" ? You havent? Well don't bother, cause it sux.

EDITED.
(and now i'm looking for something by them on my 'puter...all i can find is Believers Of The Unpure )
I have pretty much ALL of Rozz stuff which is A LOT. Including his CD albums, SP albums, and spoken word albums. Hell I even have his releases under the name Daukus Karota and Heltir.

I can hook u up with some music.

now...i'm intrested in this being hooked up thing... :notworthy:

check your PM's...
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.