IPODs

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thea
Overbomber

CorpPunk wrote:I can't get iTunes to work. Compatible with Windows my ass. :cry:
which windows thingy are you using? i seem to remember being told ipods only work with XP (might be wrong on this... )
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Bloody I-Pods......

Im getting a 60 gig Creative Labs Zen for xmas :)

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Naw, not just XP, although I have it.

So I took the iPod back to the store, they tested it and it crashed their Mac so they gave me a new one. Took it home, tried to format it. Wouldn't work. Called Apple support, they had me try to format it like 5 times (which I'd already done, and it still didn't work). Finally I tried to format it on my housemate's brand new top o' the line Dell, didn't work. Call Apple again, they say that cos I tried it on two different 'puters and it doesn't work, it's obviously broken and needs to be serviced.

I've been given two defective iPods from the same Apple-certified retailer in the space of four days. If the damn thing weren't a gift I'd demand cash in hand by now.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Padstar wrote:Bloody I-Pods......

Im getting a 60 gig Creative Labs Zen for xmas :)

Paddy.
So what's the tech spec on this?
What's it do?

Size?
Battery life?
File types?

That kinda jazz... :?:
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!