Anyone tried livejournal?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

filthyrikky wrote:So what have i DONE to you to prompt this hostility. I seem to recall that was the question.
breathing, I suspect, that pisses off RJ, along with everything else.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

filthyrikky wrote:So what have i DONE to you to prompt this hostility. I seem to recall that was the question.
rikky, rikky, rikky, you haven't done anything. well other than crash into my favourite forum with a load of ego-centric, boorish tosh. you're not the first and i fear you won't be the last. but you really shouldn't take what boils down to a bunch of 1s and 0s quite so personally.
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
dee902
Amphetamine Filth

d00mw0lf wrote:I've been on lj nearly that long too :eek: (if you count my first account and the one I've got now...)
I keep mine "friends only" too - I like to know who's reading :lol:
Let me guess, your username is....d00mw0lf? :wink:
My name is Deirdre and I'm a music nerd.
filthyrikky
Road Kill

RicheyJames wrote:
rikky, rikky, rikky, you haven't done anything. well other than crash into my favourite forum with a load of ego-centric, boorish tosh. you're not the first and i fear you won't be the last. but you really shouldn't take what boils down to a bunch of 1s and 0s quite so personally.
I expect I'm meant to explode in self indignant rage now yes ? Erm. Nope. Sorry. I welcome any attempt to expound on why you feel this way, but for the sake of all hearabouts the phrase "take it to pm" seems appropraite.
http://killingmiranda.com

bum raping the goth scene since 1998
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

filthyrikky wrote:I expect I'm meant to explode in self indignant rage now yes ? Erm. Nope. Sorry. I welcome any attempt to expound on why you feel this way, but for the sake of all hearabouts the phrase "take it to pm" seems appropraite.
and who are you? my therapist? i'm not entirely sure what way it is that you think i "feel" but i think you might be mis-interpreting things somewhat.

as for your suggestion that we "take it to pm": this is what passes for entertainment round these parts. nobody (other than your own apparently inflated ego) is forcing you to reply.
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

hallucienate wrote:
breathing, I suspect, that pisses off RJ, along with everything else.
How wrong you are. I only p*ss him off on Wednesdays, fridays and Sundays. :lol:
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

dee902 wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:I've been on lj nearly that long too :eek: (if you count my first account and the one I've got now...)
I keep mine "friends only" too - I like to know who's reading :lol:
Let me guess, your username is....d00mw0lf? :wink:
Might be... yeah :lol:
Thea
Overbomber

boyfriend?
Noone tells me anything!
pikkrong
Overbomber

Chairman Bux wrote:Anyone tried REAL LIFE ?
I did. Still havn't got over.
pikkrong
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:
Chairman Bux wrote:Anyone tried REAL LIFE ?
what's the URL ?
http://www.pain.etc
Deviancy
Amphetamine Filth

I tried real life once. I take that back, I tried it twice. It didn't have the same level of depth that Live Journal has. Live Journal makes it possible for me to turn off my cellphone and just read about what my friends are doing instead of actually interacting with them one on one. This leaves me more time to stare at my walls and grow facial hair.

I see Rikky.. I didn't expect to see a familiar name on this board.

I also notice this thread died on the 10th of Feb. But I'm assuming more current posts to the thread were destroyed when that hack thing happened. If I'm wrong then I just gave new life to a dead thread.

+deV
Black Biscuit
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I actually don't give a damn about LJ. Most of the people who post on it are emotionally spasticated retards.
Last edited by Black Biscuit on 04 Apr 2005, 05:41, edited 1 time in total.
Black Biscuit
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

d00mw0lf wrote:
straylight wrote:I've never tried it, but if you need to have friends then I don't think I'll bother.
you don't *need* friends - you go there to *make* friends 8)
--- Now that's a load of s**t if ever I heard it! :twisted:
.... there is no semblance of rock 'n roll around here!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Got out of bed the wrong side this morning Black Biscuit. Or are you trying to have a period?
Only a paand.