2nd MacHeartland MacMeet! Saturday April 23rd 2005

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Francis
Overbomber

She's a naughty little minx apparently. I prefer the demure long pony-tailed Braveheart version myself. If only I could find a picture... :innocent:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
James Blast
Banned

***ATTENTION MacSHOPPERS***
MiniMacMeet in MacSorley's this Tuesday, 7pm (5 April, 2005), we'll be the boring guys dressed in black staring into our pints and muttering about 'the good old days'.

My Ar$e! :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

looks like it's: Andrew S, James Blast, Big Si and mibbies smiscandlon....
and Big Si is a mibbie, also tae as well :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I can't, I'm Job Hunting! :lol: :roll:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

boudicca wrote:I can't, I'm Job Hunting! :lol: :roll:
didn't think ye needed tae dae that in Bearsden? :roll:
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:
boudicca wrote:I can't, I'm Job Hunting! :lol: :roll:
didn't think ye needed tae dae that in Bearsden? :roll:
Oh, we don't daaahling, I just want to see how the other half live, you know? :innocent: :lol:

I wish. :roll:
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:looks like it's: Andrew S, James Blast, Big Si and mibbies smiscandlon....
and Big Si is a mibbie, also tae as well :|
Big Si can't make it. He's saving himself for a wedding at the weekend!
boudicca
Sister Midnight

All this talk of weddings... are you sure we don't really mean weeding? :innocent:

:roll: That took me hours to come up with...
James Blast
Banned

ne'er mind Andrew Man if we run out of conversation we can allas go to The Solid Rock ;)
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

boudicca wrote:All this talk of weddings... are you sure we don't really mean weeding
see last post :innocent:
~ Peter Steele
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:ne'er mind Andrew Man if we run out of conversation we can allas go to The Solid Rock ;)
PTOO!
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

boudicca wrote:All this talk of weddings... are you sure we don't really mean weeding? :innocent:
That too. I've started taking advantage of the weeding section and Si was one of the unfortunate victims :)
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:***ATTENTION MacSHOPPERS***
MiniMacMeet in MacSorley's this Tuesday, 7pm (5 April, 2005)
Don't know if anyone else apart from me and Blast were going to show up, but due to the common cold, I'll have to give it a miss. Sorry :( :( :(
boudicca
Sister Midnight

PEOPLE!

Is Sunday 17th a no-no? What with Blast being such a devout man... and I'm sure the rest of you are Wee Frees or something... :innocent:

Otherwise, I can't make the 16th 'cos of the wedding/weeding, but 23rd would be OK. I'm sorry about all this. :oops:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:PEOPLE!

Is Sunday 17th a no-no? What with Blast being such a devout man... and I'm sure the rest of you are Wee Frees or something... :innocent:

Otherwise, I can't make the 16th 'cos of the wedding/weeding, but 23rd would be OK. I'm sorry about all this. :oops:
Sundays are a little problematic for me as I rely on the Clockwork Orange to get home - it only runs between 11am & 6pm on Sundays...
анархия
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Yeah, yeah, you're a Wee Free... ;D

It would really have to be the 23rd then, for me to be there anyway.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

boudicca wrote:Yeah, yeah, you're a Wee Free... ;D

It would really have to be the 23rd then, for me to be there anyway.
Both Sunday 17th or Saturday 23rd are OK for me (I think). If we at least get a date agreed, we can resume arguing about the venue...

As for Wee Frees, the only thing that stops me hanging out my washing on a Sunday (or any other day) is the guaranteed shower of pigeon s**t in my backcourt. :(
James Blast
Banned

~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:23
23rd it is then! :D

(1 day before the old firm title decider at Ibrox :roll: )

16th looked like it was gonna be a problem for me too, as Manics in edinburgh the night before, then home game against Aberdeen. I don't think my liver would last 'til sunday morning :urff:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

Thank God!
can we now move on?

time : 15:30
venue : 13th Note (the wan neer thi Tron)
laters : a curry and a fight

and then the fighting takes over...
~ Peter Steele
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Thank God!
can we now move on?

time : 15:30
venue : 13th Note (the wan neer thi Tron)
laters : a curry and a fight

and then the fighting takes over...
Fair enough but I need the exact location of it. The last time I tried to find the 13th Note, I didn't. It seemed nobody else I asked knew where it was either so after 1/2 hour looking for it I ended up going home. And that was before I knew there was more than one of them...
James Blast
Banned

its on the corner next to the car park, just up from Paddy's Market
~ Peter Steele
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:its on the corner next to the car park, just up from Paddy's Market
Sorry I don't know the south side very well. :) It was equally vague directions that got me in trouble the last time. How about some street names?
James Blast
Banned

~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

looks like this from the outside

~ Peter Steele