top 5 toughest musicians

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

That you two are not fourteen. Or have just got an insight into the male way of thinking? <shudder>.
Only a paand.
smiscandlon
Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:Rollins: Conventional tough guy image don't sit too good with his advocating same sex marriages.

That's not to say it's not a worthy cause, it's just that it's not a normal cause for tough guys to support.
Tough as in butch?
&#1072;&#1085;&#1072;&#1088;&#1093;&#1080;&#1103;
Red Orc
Road Kill

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:That you two are not fourteen. Or have just got an insight into the male way of thinking? <shudder>.
No we weren't fourteen at the time, nor are we now.

I dunno if it's an insight into the male psyche as I don't know if there are clearly defined male and therefore by implication female psyches, and anyway I'm an honourary girl.

It's possibly an insight into the skint stoner psyche.
Red Orc
Road Kill

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
GWAR!

They got bloody on em. Prolly from a fight.
I loved that bit in Hardware with GWAR on the telly. Wow they look like survivors of the Mad Max Apocalypse and sound like the bombing of Dresden, I thought.

Then I realised that the track was Ministry.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Nick The Stripper wrote:5:Andrew Eldritch - Does he still carry the steel bar with him, or was that something he made up?
True as far as we can verify; i.e., interviews. Nowadays, of course, he has people to be tough for him, leaving him time to get on with reading, smoking, insulting people, and all of the other fun things of the rich and...

I thought Pete Steele from Type O Negative was pretty rough, after watching a DVD with 'em tearing it up during a concert...and afterwards. Mmm, now there's a party.

Does the Chairman wish to account for being secluded in bathroom cubilces with crazy rockstars, incidentally?