Live 8

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Francis wrote:
Rivers wrote:Annie Lennox........ whose that dad?
She was famous for about five minutes in the 80s then diappeared into session muso hell.
I must disagree. Ms Lennox is a goddess in my eyes. Along with Alison Moyet and Kate Bush.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

You can keep yer Kylies and Madonnas.
Agreed, except can I swap my Kylie & Madonna for your Alsion Moyet? Thanks Francis.

Ms Lennox - 'Into The West' off The Return Of The King is sublime. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: I was gonna have 'Burn' thundering out of the crem speakers as my box slipped inside, but not anymore. Genius. It'll have everyone bawling themselves silly. :lol:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Thea
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:He doesn't want our fookin' money this time. ;D

Just our fookin' awareness.
Fine, we'll turn up and show our working on scraps of paper. ;D