August is only a month away! Who's going where?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
doc P
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

pikkrong wrote:About cameras - I have seen people with (some kind of) cameras entering the festival area in M'era Luna 2002. Can't be sure about this year, of course.
as mentioned above Vicus said : yes :innocent: :D 8)
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
pikkrong
Overbomber

doc P wrote:
pikkrong wrote:About cameras - I have seen people with (some kind of) cameras entering the festival area in M'era Luna 2002. Can't be sure about this year, of course.
But I know that professional cameras, i. e. cameras with changeable lenses ain't allowed even if you have an accreditation but not a photographer's card :innocent:
Francis
Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:-Hildesheim (M'era Luna)
Maybe I'm a bit slow to catch on, but didn't Hildesheim used to house a British garrison? I'm sure my brother was stationed there during the 80s.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Francis wrote:
pikkrong wrote:-Hildesheim (M'era Luna)
Maybe I'm a bit slow to catch on, but didn't Hildesheim used to house a British garrison? I'm sure my brother was stationed there during the 80s.
I think your brother knows it better than me but I can say that the festival area is an airfield territory or something... don't know - current or former...
pikkrong
Overbomber

Anyway, seems that I have a chance to see many good people in Hildesheim, right? :wink:
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

pikkrong wrote:
doc P wrote:
But I know that professional cameras, i. e. cameras with changeable lenses ain't allowed even if you have an accreditation but not a photographer's card :innocent:
aren't I the lucky one then! ;D 8)
pikkrong
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
doc P wrote: as mentioned above Vicus said : yes :innocent: :D 8)
aren't I the lucky one then! ;D 8)
So you have a photographer's accreditation? :roll:
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

I will do the whole mini-tour (just to relax :innocent: a little before the exams start) with Andrew S and Helen.

Er... and by the end of this little tour I'll have seen my 42nd or 43rd Sisters gig... :D
You can't fix stupid.