BUGS!!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
canon docre
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Tarantula featuring Mr Eastwood in one of his less memorable roles. :notworthy:

All those old monster movies kick red ass. :notworthy: :notworthy:
Oh Oh Oh, I'm so stupid. I really am. :urff:
In my attempt to reply to Dave, I wanted to post a pic of the formidable Dr. Deemer, who played an infamous role in "Tarantula".

and what did I do?

typed "Tarantula" in google and clicked on "pics"

Aaaaarrrrrrrrgghhh. :urff: :urff: :urff:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Anyone know what this little fella is? Mouse? or baby rat? Found him when I was cutting the grass today.

He looked a little poorly, probably why I was able to get so close. I opened the gate and gently ushered him outside. I love all of nature's beasts but Animal Hospital I am not, he had to go.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

DerekR wrote: He looked a little poorly, probably why I was able to get so close. I opened the gate and gently ushered him outside. I love all of nature's beasts but Animal Hospital I am not, he had to go.
That's not the reason you ushered him outside.....something more like you were protecting him from YOURS!!!

MB :innocent:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
DerekR
Doobie Brother

MadameButterfly wrote:That's not the reason you ushered him outside.....something more like you were protecting him from YOURS!!!

MB :innocent:
Well yeah, that too :lol: These two were locked indoors, well out of the way

MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Yeah those are who I was talking about....give them both a cuddle from me!! :notworthy:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

DerekR wrote:Anyone know what this little fella is? Mouse? or baby rat? Found him when I was cutting the grass today.

He looked a little poorly, probably why I was able to get so close. I opened the gate and gently ushered him outside. I love all of nature's beasts but Animal Hospital I am not, he had to go.
That is certainly a mouse. And well an Apodemus Sylvaticus. It usually lives in woods but is also spotted in and near houses and buildings.
"as we walk on the floodland"
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Yep, we've loads of them running round in the back garden. Last year we had a poorly one who just mooched about, walking over ours boots and generally not running away,like the rest.

Spotted in the last few days - a couple of squirrels, an ickle wabbit, and a weasel / stoat / long thin thing. Loif in the cun'ry. Marvellous. :D
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Ozpat wrote:That is certainly a mouse. And well an Apodemus Sylvaticus. It usually lives in woods but is also spotted in and near houses and buildings.

:notworthy: I bow to your superior rodent knowledge :lol: :notworthy:

Pleased it wasn't a rat, as I've found one of those before :?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Lots of rats round here, down by The Calls.

They tend to wear suits and drive expensive cars.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

markfiend wrote:Lots of rats round here, down by The Calls.

They tend to wear suits and drive expensive cars.
I guess you can spot these everywhere.... :lol:
scotty
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:
DerekR wrote:Anyone know what this little fella is? Mouse? or baby rat? Found him when I was cutting the grass today.

That is certainly a mouse. And well an Apodemus Sylvaticus. It usually lives in woods but is also spotted in and near houses and buildings.
Indeed, it is a Mouse{mus domesticus}, easliy identified from the Rat {Rattus Norvegicus}, as the Rat has -large feet-large head-small-eyes-small ears, the Mouse has, small feet-small head-large eyes-large ears.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
boudicca
Sister Midnight

scotty wrote:
Ozpat wrote:

Indeed, it is a Mouse{mus domesticus}, easliy identified from the Rat {Rattus Norvegicus}, as the Rat has -large feet-large head-small-eyes-small ears, the Mouse has, small feet-small head-large eyes-large ears.
GIVE HIM TO ME!!!!
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
DerekR
Doobie Brother

boudicca wrote:GIVE HIM TO ME!!!!
He really didn't look too well. Probably deid by noo!
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

DerekR wrote:
boudicca wrote:GIVE HIM TO ME!!!!
He really didn't look too well. Probably deid by noo!
Avian Influenza? :roll:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

scotty wrote:
Ozpat wrote:

:lol: the only time you sound knowledgable is when you're quoting from your rentokill manual :lol: :P :wink:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
scotty
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
scotty wrote:
Ozpat wrote: That is certainly a mouse. And well an Apodemus Sylvaticus. It usually lives in woods but is also spotted in and near houses and buildings.
:lol: the only time you sound knowledgable is when you're quoting from your rentokill manual :lol: :P :wink:
:eek: That was of the top of my head ya cheeky bast' :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by scotty on 19 Oct 2005, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

awwww, it's pretty
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it