f**king Scary!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

canon docre wrote:I blame Morriseys "Meat is murder" for my veggie phase when I was a teenager. :roll:
The phase ended one week later after I found a 10cm caterpillar in my deep-freezed vegetable mix. I put the vermin aside and ate the rest.

That's how hungry I was.

:urff:
Caterpillars aren't meat. They're "Vegetable Surprise!" :lol:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
boudicca
Sister Midnight

canon docre wrote:I blame Morriseys "Meat is murder" for my veggie phase when I was a teenager. :roll:
The phase ended one week later after I found a 10cm caterpillar in my deep-freezed vegetable mix. I put the vermin aside and ate the rest.

That's how hungry I was.

:urff:
But Jess, that's the best bit!!! ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

timsinister wrote:I didn't kill my way to the top of the food chain to eat a bloody plant.
Did you actually go out and hunt and kill and then ravenously consume your prey? Oohh...and do you have the evidence of these proceedings?

MB :wink:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

yes he probably does....
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

From my personal experience with them, vegetarians tend to be hypocrites. I’d rather be a carnivore than a tree hugging hypocritical fish eater.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

mr s is pretty strict about what he eats... he won't eat leftovers off my plate if i've had meat or fish, and cooking is very strictly separate.
no poiint doing it, otherwise...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

nick the stripper wrote:From my personal experience with them, vegetarians tend to be hypocrites. I’d rather be a carnivore than a tree hugging hypocritical fish eater.
From my personal experience of them, meat-eaters tend to be gobsh!tes who make sweeping generalisations.

;)

Seriously though, where does this attitude to vegetarianism come from? I don't go around telling other people they should be veggie, what the f*ck gives people the right to try to tell me what I should eat?

It's a personal choice, dude. If you're happy with eating meat, fine, bully for you. I'm not. In fact the thought of it makes me feel sick. And yes, that includes fish, FYI. Nothing to do with "tree-hugging" either.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I don't mind vegeterianism and most of the adult veggies are veggies because they thought it over.

Teen veggies however are mostly a different case and often become it to seek attention sadly.

I'm a huge carnivore myself, but I don't mind eating veggie stuff as long as it has not got the 'veggie' sticker on it. I eat pasta with plain meatless tomato sauce every other day and love it, but I'd be less inclined to do so if someone would try to sell me the same plate labeled veggie.

Anyway, off to have a steak ;D (only joking)
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Imagine me a monkey :wink:

See no evil....covers eyes
Hear no evil....covers ears
Speak no evil...covers mouth

:innocent:
that ongoing eternity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Obviousman wrote:Teen veggies however are mostly a different case and often become it to seek attention sadly.
There is that. :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
nick the stripper wrote:From my personal experience with them, vegetarians tend to be hypocrites. I’d rather be a carnivore than a tree hugging hypocritical fish eater.
From my personal experience of them, meat-eaters tend to be gobsh!tes who make sweeping generalisations.
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:

I know five vegeterians, all of them teen hippies. They constantly berate me and try to gross me out me whenever I eat something like a burger.

And the worse part is they've done this while eating fish. When I pointed this out their excuse was "Meat is Meat and Fish is Fish, there's a difference." Where's the logic in that? :?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol: Yeah. Fish are animals too. ;D

Then there's a whole minefield with what meat people will and won't eat; there's some people who would happily tuck into whale-burgers, chimpanzee, whatever, but would skin you alive for even looking at veal on a menu.

It doesn't really make sense, and I've pretty much given up trying to justify my diet to anyone; I'm just an excessively picky eater ;)
—Bertrand Russell
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

nick the stripper wrote:I know five vegeterians, all of them teen hippies. They constantly berate me and try to gross me out me whenever I eat something like a burger.

And the worse part is they've done this while eating fish. When I pointed this out their excuse was "Meat is Meat and Fish is Fish, there's a difference." Where's the logic in that? :?
Your problem is with teenagers, not vegetarians. :wink:
Obviousman wrote:Teen veggies however are mostly a different case and often become it to seek attention sadly.
...could so easily be:
Obviousman wrote:Teen goths however are mostly a different case and often become it to seek attention sadly.
you see - the problem is with teenagers, not veggies.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

lazarus corporation wrote:
Obviousman wrote:Teen goths however are mostly a different case and often become it to seek attention sadly.
you see - the problem is with teenagers, not veggies.
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Dark
Underneath the Rock

lazarus corporation wrote:
you see - the problem is with teenagers
Oi! :lol:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Don't let them scare you Dark....I still love you!
that ongoing eternity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i was a teenage goth too.. wanna come over here and say that?
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Where is everyone?

Hunting or being the hunted?

ems I think we have scared the bunch off...
that ongoing eternity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

is that a bad thing?
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

We all went through the Crowesque makeup stage. I respect Quiffy for his proud posting of THAT picture. I've tried to burn all the ones of me...

Laz is right, though. But I doubt he'd stay to Mistress Strange! ;D
boudicca
Sister Midnight

timsinister wrote:We all went through the Crowesque makeup stage.
Did we?? :eek:

Just remembering Paul and his cheeseless pizza! :lol: :notworthy:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Johnny M wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: carrots are veggies and have no feelings
Quiffy's a veggie so ... yeh, Debs you're right. You've just called Herr Administrator an unfeeling Narrow B&stard Overlord. He's a hard man. Retribution is nigh. :von:

:lol:
you kids :roll: :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

boudicca wrote:
timsinister wrote:We all went through the Crowesque makeup stage.
Did we?? :eek:
I never did :innocent:

Couldn't possibly bother to do all the effort for being laughed at :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

:oops:

Whoops. And I've not even had a drink yet!
James Blast
Banned

And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and he started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the sargent came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."

Alice's Restaurant!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele