My Birthday

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

You coming?

Yes
13%
No
88%

Total votes: 24
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Bit far to the Phono from there really!!
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol: Aye, fairy nuff.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

OK

Cancelled the gig so i can come to your Bday doo!

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Padstar wrote:OK

Cancelled the gig so i can come to your Bday doo!

Paddy.
Ok, OK, so i lied... pity we cant kill both birds with one stone really.... Hudds is only 20 mins by train :(

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
James Blast
Banned

Francis wrote:I've only ever been in there after a belly-full of beer unfortunately. Not really the best time to appreciate the finer points of Indian cuisine.
I beg to differ.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Francis
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Bit far to the Phono from there really!!
According to Google, there's a few on Merrion Street, within handy waddling distance of the Phono. The Tripti, Tandoori Mahal and Elephant Curry Cafe. All look unremarkable from the outside. I'm sure I've been in one of the first two but can't remember which. The last one looks interesting. The decision is yours of course. I wouldn't want you blaming me if it's crap. :lol:

Edit: Oh dear. They're not open Sundays. Over to you then m'Lady.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.