AHR�YEPH

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

:eek: Yoo proamise?! :notworthy: :lol:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
James Blast
Banned

no, but Carmine does :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Thanks, Ludella. ;) She be stoppin' by tomorrow. Prepare for the impending arrival of Army Barbie And Her Cat Squad! ;D (hey, it beats being Weird Cat Lady... :twisted:)
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

CAW! :lol:
James Blast
Banned

I fuhgot! She's a freakin' Caaat Laydee! :eek:

Carmine! :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hey, I love boids, I love cats, I love all soats of aminals, yah know! :lol: ;D

...and that's "Cawmoyne"... :P
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

As long as it has 'caw' in it eh? ;D
James Blast
Banned

Yeah, I lyke boids, cooked da way Ma does 'em, right Carmine?

wait a minute, WTF have we done to Ahráyeph's Big Nyte Owt, ya Feckin' Mooks!? :twisted: :lol: 8)
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Yoo stawted it, Mistah Blyast! ;D :lol: :P :kiss:
James Blast
Banned

Naaaw I didn't, she did, ask Joh~ya~ahn? :lol:

we're dead when she finally signs in :| :lol:
~ Peter Steele
ArmyBarbie
Road Kill
Location: 15000 posts away from being an Intellectual Love Goddess!

Hi all!! I finally made it! I can't figure out why I was banned from this Forum before I even posted-- Is there a psychic on the staff or something?

howdah fuh ah ya all doin'? Torkin' abow me whahl eyem gorn? Norty boiz!

Saturday was great fun even though I ended the night (or rather morning...) puking my guts out and praying to the rather dirty porcelain Goddess in the Aarschot train station (whoops). That was certainly an appropriate follow-up to nodding off at 33 and nearly falling off the bar stool (oops again!)

It was well worth it! It was great to see our Raf and the boys in live action. If you notice, I only said that it was nice to 'see' Raf and the boys. I was nearly deaf after a half a song-- there's a price to pay for standing in front of the speakers shouting 'woo-hoo' and waving my hands around!! --Please edit all of my woo-hooing out of the DVD please.... You can leave in the part where I was yelling "Strip!" and "Take off your clothes!"

And of course is was great to finally meet the Glas-GOOOOOOH contingent that Raf has been telling me about for months! Not cookies, shortbread!! And I remember something about 'wedgies'. I always thought a 'wedgie' was when someone came behind you and pulled your undies up so that it they get lodged between your bum cheeks :-)

Ok, it's back to work for me!
If only I weren't road Kill, everything would be ok.
Big Si
School Bully

ArmyBarbie wrote:Hi all!! I finally made it! I can't figure out why I was banned from this Forum before I even posted-- Is there a psychic on the staff or something?

howdah fuh ah ya all doin'? Torkin' abow me whahl eyem gorn? Norty boiz!

Saturday was great fun even though I ended the night (or rather morning...) puking my guts out and praying to the rather dirty porcelain Goddess in the Aarschot train station (whoops). That was certainly an appropriate follow-up to nodding off at 33 and nearly falling off the bar stool (oops again!)

It was well worth it! It was great to see our Raf and the boys in live action. If you notice, I only said that it was nice to 'see' Raf and the boys. I was nearly deaf after a half a song-- there's a price to pay for standing in front of the speakers shouting 'woo-hoo' and waving my hands around!! --Please edit all of my woo-hooing out of the DVD please.... You can leave in the part where I was yelling "Strip!" and "Take off your clothes!"

And of course is was great to finally meet the Glas-GOOOOOOH contingent that Raf has been telling me about for months! Not cookies, shortbread!! And I remember something about 'wedgies'. I always thought a 'wedgie' was when someone came behind you and pulled your undies up so that it they get lodged between your bum cheeks :-)

Ok, it's back to work for me!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Yay, you made it! :D

And it's 'Wee-Jeez' as in Glaswegian, not 'wedgies' :wink: ;D :lol:

Did you not try the Pakora, James saved for 33? :P

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

ArmyBarbie wrote:Hi all!! I finally made it! I can't figure out why I was banned from this Forum before I even posted-- Is there a psychic on the staff or something?
Apparently the board software does it accidentally from time to time. :oops:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

markfiend wrote:
Apparently the board software does it accidentally from time to time. :oops:
:lol: ....maybe it was the name...

Welcome to HL...
"as we walk on the floodland"
ArmyBarbie
Road Kill
Location: 15000 posts away from being an Intellectual Love Goddess!

Did you not try the Pakora, James saved for 33? :P

I'm not sure if I did this quote thing correctly.

No Pakora for me. James served it right about the time when I was uh um a bit tired and uh put my head down on the table to rest my eyes. The sight of food made me more um tired.*
I didn't know it was called Pakora. I thought they were called 'little wrapped up pastry kind of things with some kind of curry stuff on the inside'

*In other words, I drank too much ;-)
If only I weren't road Kill, everything would be ok.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Previous post was a bit on the short side thanks to tiredness and my brains moving freely within my skull, so here goes!

Friday was great, a nice BBQ and a good bunch of drinks together with nothing but good people, well, hardly more to wish for, is there?

But there was, the gig the next night! Joined up by even more fantastic folks we all looked forward to the gig with much anticipation. It didn't take long for our anticipations to turn true. The gig started just past eight o'clock, Raf and his fellow band members really managed to live up to each and every expectation. Right from the start I was convinced this was good, but then as they started playing The Rain Suite I understood this was good. Yes it was :notworthy: Ahrayeph really know how to get their audience's attention, bucket loads of stage presence, the only thing you guys need is a bigger stage! (though I quite liked the venue otherwise).

Killer gig! Perfect!

NFD, obviously the supporting band (:wink:), took a bit longer to get in to, but as they kept giving encore after encore I got into it after a bit too. Not bad, but not Arf :D

So, Raf, don't forget to let us know when the next gig is on 8)
ArmyBarbie wrote:The sight of food made me more um tired.*
That usually is the only thing to wake me up :lol:

Great to see you on here, was great to see you in Leuven! :D :notworthy:

And obviously twas a pleasure to meet all our Weegies again, my dear friend Pat, but also all the other good people like Iz., Raf, Stefke and Paul! And my Antverpian brothers and sister obviously :wink:

Wouldn't've been the same without you guys :notworthy: Everyone who couldn't make it was sadly missed :notworthy:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Welcome to the madhouse, ArmyBarbie! ;D Glad I could fix that little gaffe on your behalf!

Erm...I may need to consult you at some point, as I'm looking to *cough* defect from the States in the near future... :innocent:
eotunun
Overbomber

Oi! Welcome to madness!! ;D
And p-p-p-please take down that gun..
There is shadow under this red rock
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Hi, there! Welcome! Enjoy yer stay, New York (;D) Girlie!

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgmABKIkRFg Something that will be appreciated by some of you here. Footage courtesy of my good friend Dr. Filomena from Slovenia...
Izzy HaveMercy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

IZ.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

I take it the emoticons were on sale for a bargain? ;D
Izzy HaveMercy

Ahráyeph wrote:I take it the emoticons were on sale? ;D
saved that sequence as a Notepad file on me desktoppie I did ;D

And the Couple of the Eve in plain sight! Nice clip! :notworthy:

Shame about the saturated sound, I really do hope the DVD comes out better ;)

IZ.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:eek: God I'm a noisy wee shyte aren't I? :lol: :oops:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Thanks Raf! Brings back the memories and athmosphere... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
"as we walk on the floodland"