School's Out - Heartland August 2007 Weekender

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Cracking effort Mister Quiffster et al

It was nice to make it along to the Saturday too for more than just the usual flying visit.

Tim was convinced that the sole reason for choosing the new venue was to enable me to make a joke about his patronage of the Adult Superstore across the road. That boy takes paranoia to a whole new level.

Thanks for the comments about Rhombus, we had a great time and you’re always an audience we enjoy playing for.

We were also more than happy to help the Smurphs out by lending them Mya
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

You were at the Saturday do Ed?

Jeez I must have been even more wasted than I thought. :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Yup, I was over by the window.

Barman didn't come up that end much, which might explain things
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Pista wrote:
markfiend wrote:At least if they'd sent bats we could have milked them.

Oh no what have I started? :lol:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Unforgettable :lol:

Didn't Dave say he had a stack of booze left in his garage?
Perhaps he milked the mozzies.
It's not booze. It's alcoholic blood :eek:
Just hope the mozzies are suffering as much now as we all seem to be from their bites :urff:
Carpathian Psychonaut
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Who was it who took that cracking "everybody pile in" group photo at Santiago's?

On the back of the camera, in the dark, through the booze, it looked like it was a belter - can't wait to see it!

In fact, there were many flashes going off Saturday and Sunday - there must be loads more pics to come?
You’ll Disappear Before The Next Star Rises
Silver_Owl
The Don

Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:Who was it who took that cracking "everybody pile in" group photo at Santiago's?

On the back of the camera, in the dark, through the booze, it looked like it was a belter - can't wait to see it!

In fact, there were many flashes going off Saturday and Sunday - there must be loads more pics to come?
I have no recollection whatsoever of a pile in but then I'm sure there are plenty of other memories which will eventually surface. :lol:

I have a few to upload tonight. Bear with me. :P
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
libby

Ozpat wrote:Nice pics! Amongst the goffin clothing it is always nice to spot Z's orange.... :lol: :notworthy:
Absolutely :D
Hope you all had a great time and thanks for the pics.
mh
Above the Chemist

Checked mine but no sign of anything like it. This is probably the closest I've got, but it's far from everyone who was there:

If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Pista
Cureboi

Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:Who was it who took that cracking "everybody pile in" group photo at Santiago's?

Wasn't that the barman?
I seem to recall Tim taking loads of piccies, but he's been offline for a while.
Hope he gets it together to stick some up.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Well remembered Steve, the barman did take a shot of practically everyone and I think it was on Tims phone.....
Carpathian Psychonaut

Pista wrote:

Wasn't that the barman?
I seem to recall Tim taking loads of piccies, but he's been offline for a while.
Hope he gets it together to stick some up.
That's the one. He was given the camera and took it for somebody else - if it was SlimTimister then he'd better get posting them!

Hope the hint was subtle enough :innocent:
You’ll Disappear Before The Next Star Rises
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

mh wrote:Image
Check me out holding in my gut :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
mh
Above the Chemist

markfiend wrote:Check me out holding in my gut :lol:
As opposed to holding your head and saying "oooooohhh I don't feel well" over and over, eh Mark? :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

mh wrote:
As opposed to holding your head and saying "oooooohhh I don't feel well" over and over, eh Mark? :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
Who, me? :innocent:
—Bertrand Russell
DerekR
Doobie Brother

mh wrote:
I seem to remember at least one heavily slurred "I don't understand what's happening" :lol: :notworthy:
scotty
Overbomber

Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
scotty
Overbomber

DerekR wrote:
mh wrote:
I seem to remember at least one heavily slurred "I don't understand what's happening" :lol: :notworthy:
And about Ten, "Ohhhh leave me aloooooooooooooooooooooooone!!!" :lol: :notworthy: 8)
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Really? :lol:

*goes into hiding*
—Bertrand Russell
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Great pics Keith. :notworthy: Who let Sinnie outta that cage? ;D

@ Mark - it's okay mate, I tidied up quite a few plots on Sunday, yours wasn't the only one that got lost. :lol: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Pista
Cureboi

Awesome pictures Keef.
Looks like you had fun thinking of the names :notworthy: :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Planet Dave wrote:@ Mark - it's okay mate, I tidied up quite a few plots on Sunday, yours wasn't the only one that got lost. :lol: :notworthy:
:lol: My mechanism went...
—Bertrand Russell
snowey

scotty wrote:Right, here's some pictures of GOFFS!!! :twisted:

Goffs
It look's like Quiffy's go no arse in them kecks...lol :innocent: :lol:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Once again....thanks for pics and reviews. NICE! :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

that'll be fraser in one of his many old salvation tees 8) :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?