Boudicca?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

lazarus corporation wrote:The thought of Vicki Pollard screeching out "We like the Mooooon" is possibly too much to bear! :innocent:
And thus we gain insight into Paul's nightmares for... oooh, at least the next 5 years I think! :twisted:

Don't forget the West Country version of those Craig David songs.
"Can ye fill me in... *clap clap clap* OI!" ;D

:idea: A mere coincidence that Ms. Pollard appears to hail from he West Country?... I think not.

It's all connected.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

the thought of Little Britain being a reference point for humour sends me running for the hills! :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:the thought of Little Britain being a reference point for humour sends me running for the hills! :eek:
Mmm... not a big fan myself. That Matt Lucas is quite clearly a very smart chappie, but it has some really sh!tty moments :| .
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

boudicca wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote:The thought of Vicki Pollard screeching out "We like the Mooooon" is possibly too much to bear! :innocent:
And thus we gain insight into Paul's nightmares for... oooh, at least the next 5 years I think! :twisted:
I can repress quite well - it's been a necessary survival tool at times.
rian
Slight Overbomber

mik wrote:
scotty wrote:
CellThree wrote: Vikings, ABBA and Ikea...What else is there? :wink:
Blondes with big Tits :roll: :innocent:
Yeah ! Rian's pretty well stacked i'nt he?

I think I must have been traumatised as a baby cos I'm scared of large breasts so at least now I can safely cross Sweden off my list of places to go and have a relaxing holiday.
Don't worry Mik. Not all girls have big breasts. Just the blond bimbos :D
I think someone set my soul alight