An Eldritch Web presence

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
eotunun
Overbomber

ormfdmrush wrote:
eotunun wrote:
ormfdmrush wrote:shut the f**k up, i'm Von :von:
Then others just talk to themselves, while you are shouting.. :innocent:
Better stay yourself! :wink:
he's another ormfdmrush :innocent:
What a mean trick! :innocent:
There is shadow under this red rock
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:
Big Si wrote:Quiff Boy knows who it is and asked Mr Richey James and myself at HL3 outside the Angel, if we would like to know
I was there too, Bawsac - The Boss wouldn't reveal and didn't.
Wasn't RJ quite pathetic the way he kept begging QB to make him a mod. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got history too, ye ken Big Yin, or does the Bannana Mobile and your antwacky navigation mean nowt? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You were sat down talking to Francis at the time :wink:

Begging? I heard some very valid points from the angry young man :lol:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

Big Si wrote:Begging? I heard some very valid points from the angry young man
Sook!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

I may be missing the point but does it really matter whether MrE, is a member or not?

If he is, why does it make a difference? Would you behave differently if he was and you knew who he was? HHHmmmnnn, sychophancy - I bet that goes down a storm in the Eldritch household :roll:

Frank Black once made a very valid point in an interview..." You pay the money, I make the music. That's it" or words to that effect - a very healthy attitude I believe.

Saying that, I'm finding this whole thread VERY amusing - it's a sort of 'hunt the thimble' thing...warmer...warmer...ooooh now your freezing cold :lol: :lol:

You kids, you kill me :wink:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

indy wrote:Thanks for all the replies.

I guess it if was him it would be fun keeping the mystique and mystery going, though I don't know if it really puts food on the table.

Cheers
Bux is like the doctor; he/she and at the moment 'it' like to erm… regenerate

Poor old von tries to sign up on an almost daily basis; sadly he often doesn’t get much past the first post. Maybe you should let him :innocent:
Goths have feelings too
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

So he's the one to direct all the spam bots on here then? :P
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

he's forget his password anyway
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
indy
Banned

Debaser wrote:I may be missing the point but does it really matter whether MrE, is a member or not?

If he is, why does it make a difference? Would you behave differently if he was and you knew who he was? HHHmmmnnn, sychophancy - I bet that goes down a storm in the Eldritch household :roll:

Frank Black once made a very valid point in an interview..." You pay the money, I make the music. That's it" or words to that effect - a very healthy attitude I believe.

Saying that, I'm finding this whole thread VERY amusing - it's a sort of 'hunt the thimble' thing...warmer...warmer...ooooh now your freezing cold :lol: :lol:

You kids, you kill me :wink:
True, in the grand scheme of things it's not that important. But isn't this site just based on 'hero worship' anyway? And if it was him, it would come off pretty pathetic for a 47 year old man to spend his time playing this charade.

I will also take Big Si's word for it that it is not him. I would bet though he has an account here.

I still wonder why this site has really never pursued any interviews with Andrew, I mean Heartland has been around for what four years and after that time I am sure he would have noticed it. He apparently does give interviews, we have seen them pop up here and there, and it's really not that hard to find someone.

Eventually the money will dry up and the fan base will keep dwindling until no one cares anymore and in a few years you will see a stocky bald guy wandering the streets and the goth kids will scream out '"Syd" and he will scream from his voice box "No it's Andy".

Anyway, last post from me on the subject and time to move on to other things.

------------23-----------------
James Blast
Banned

Cheer up, Goth! ;D
~ Peter Steele
Silver_Owl
The Don

indy wrote: True, in the grand scheme of things it's not that important. But isn't this site just based on 'hero worship' anyway? And if it was him, it would come off pretty pathetic for a 47 year old man to spend his time playing this charade.
I do have to take issue with this. It's a bit of an assumption that we're all on here to 'hero worship' Von. I think I speak for a fair few people on here when I say we're here cos we're loyal fans who've stuck by a band that we love but the other important factor is the people on here (or at least some of them :wink: make it worthwhile. I don't think anybody would bother if it was thread after thread of 'I want to suck Eldritch's cock' - now would they?

You wouldn't let it lie. Image
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
indy
Banned

Hom_Corleone wrote: I do have to take issue with this. It's a bit of an assumption that we're all on here to 'hero worship' Von. I don't think anybody would bother if it was thread after thread of 'I want to suck Eldritch's cock' - now would they?

You wouldn't let it lie.
Sorry I couldn't let it lie :)

Is this your writing way back when :D
Quick story: 16 Feb 1991. Leeds University (Fan Club Gig).
At the very end of the gig Eldritch bent over the front of the stage and very theatrically removed his ray bans. It was breath-taking (lol). He then bowed and put them back on and left the stage.
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... ght=#40402

:P
Silver_Owl
The Don

indy wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote: I do have to take issue with this. It's a bit of an assumption that we're all on here to 'hero worship' Von. I don't think anybody would bother if it was thread after thread of 'I want to suck Eldritch's cock' - now would they?

You wouldn't let it lie.
Sorry I couldn't let it lie :)

Is this your writing way back when :D
Quick story: 16 Feb 1991. Leeds University (Fan Club Gig).
At the very end of the gig Eldritch bent over the front of the stage and very theatrically removed his ray bans. It was breath-taking (lol). He then bowed and put them back on and left the stage.
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... ght=#40402

:P
I thought the previous post was your last on the subject. Ha ha - got ya. ;D

If you look closely at my post - there is a lol hidden in there, hence ditracting from the over-zealous hero worship you mentioned. :? Or something. :lol:

And how the hell did you manage to find that? :urff:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
James Blast
Banned

Hom_Corleone wrote:You wouldn't let it lie. Image
You lyin Get!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Badlander
Overbomber

Hom_Corleone wrote:
indy wrote: True, in the grand scheme of things it's not that important. But isn't this site just based on 'hero worship' anyway? And if it was him, it would come off pretty pathetic for a 47 year old man to spend his time playing this charade.
I do have to take issue with this. It's a bit of an assumption that we're all on here to 'hero worship' Von. I think I speak for a fair few people on here when I say we're here cos we're loyal fans who've stuck by a band that we love but the other important factor is the people on here (or at least some of them :wink: make it worthwhile. I don't think anybody would bother if it was thread after thread of 'I want to suck Eldritch's cock' - now would they?

You wouldn't let it lie. Image
Amen brother ! Image
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

Alright, it is me, fair cop guv :innocent:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
James Blast
Banned

Stay in the 'Home of the Brave' ya Hun!
~ Peter Steele
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

James Blast wrote:Stay in the 'Home of the Brave' ya Hun!
I am hurt you didn't guess before!

A few clues:

1) Doctor Jeff (Jeep, Avalanche)
2) I rarely bother to listen to the Sisters
3) I live in a foreign country
4) I never was a "Goth".....
James Blast
Banned

you had mail (at work, I think) did it not come thru?
~ Peter Steele
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

James Blast wrote:you had mail (at work, I think) did it not come thru?
not yet :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

BillyBadBreaks wrote:
PM, Incoming!
~ Peter Steele
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

James Blast wrote:
BillyBadBreaks wrote:
PM, Incoming!
Cool,
I suppose now you want a copy of all my demos with James Ray :lol:
James Blast
Banned

BillyBadBreaks wrote:I suppose now you want a copy of all my demos with James Ray :lol:
Again!? 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Peter Steele
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

James Blast wrote:
BillyBadBreaks wrote:I suppose now you want a copy of all my demos with James Ray :lol:
Again!? 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aye, but this time I had them put on 4" CDs :wink:
Debaser
Overbomber

indy wrote:

But isn't this site just based on 'hero worship' anyway?
Not in this instance, nope. I joined because a dear friend had just set up this forum and wanted to ump up the numbers...and seeing as I own a couple of cd's and can sing along to at least three songs...I said yes.

I rarely post in this section anyway because I CAN only sing about three songs and couldn't give a hoot about the 16 and a half" Bratislavian remix of Temple of Thingy. :wink:

I'd be a rubbish toady.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

Debaser wrote:
indy wrote:

But isn't this site just based on 'hero worship' anyway?
Not in this instance, nope. I joined because a dear friend had just set up this forum and wanted to ump up the numbers...and seeing as I own a couple of cd's and can sing along to at least three songs...I said yes.

I rarely post in this section anyway because I CAN only sing about three songs and couldn't give a hoot about the 16 and a half" Bratislavian remix of Temple of Thingy. :wink:

I'd be a rubbish toady.
Don't worry Debaser - I appreciate you appreciating me :notworthy: :von: