Zuma presents: three remasters, one order

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
James Blast
Banned

Yeah, time you changed those grumpy underpants Jim. :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Petseri
Overbomber

Zuma wrote:For anyone p*ssed off or upset I do apologise.

Never mix business with pleasure they say, well actually I did neither here, just tried to connect a contact with an outlet and do my best.

Go figure (sic)
No, thank you for organizing this for us. :notworthy: At least one more order is on its way. :wink: (The only delay is seeing if I have to get it for myself or if an international pal who owes me about 30 quid will get it on my behalf.)
Last edited by Petseri on 03 Nov 2006, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

James Blast wrote:
Zuma wrote:Nah, it's only developers we are talking about, just confiscate their "Chicks dig Linux" tee shirts or MSDN subsciption, no need for anything else..
Paul/LazCo will be so disappointed :cry:
Oi! :evil:

(I know - I should have noticed that post ages ago :roll: )

Obviously I don't have an MSDN sub. I have no comment to make on my t-shirt collection. :lol:

I have, however, just put in my order - quite happy to wait for restock (it's not like these are new songs after all...). Thanks to Zuma for arranging this deal.

[This post made with Fedora Core 6 - easily the best Linux distro ;) ]
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:
James Blast wrote:
Zuma wrote:Nah, it's only developers we are talking about, just confiscate their "Chicks dig Linux" tee shirts or MSDN subsciption, no need for anything else..
Paul/LazCo will be so disappointed :cry:
Oi! :evil:

(I know - I should have noticed that post ages ago :roll: )

Obviously I don't have an MSDN sub. I have no comment to make on my t-shirt collection. :lol:

I have, however, just put in my order - quite happy to wait for restock (it's not like these are new songs after all...). Thanks to Zuma for arranging this deal.

[This post made with Fedora Core 6 - easily the best Linux distro ;) ]
Evening Paul :notworthy:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Zuma wrote:For anyone p*ssed off or upset I do apologise.
Never mix business with pleasure they say, well actually I did neither here, just tried to connect a contact with an outlet and do my best.
Go figure (sic)
No stress - I'm not worried that these guys are going to skip with me cash. Very happy that you were able to sort us out with a good deal :notworthy:
They probably weren't expecting demand to be quite so great, and got a smidge overstretched. But if we want to support small businesses then we have to put up with a little inconvenience sometimes - it all helps, you know :)
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Rafster
Amphetamine Filth

Yep...still waiting for mine. But its good value so i'm not too upset.

Has anyone any ideas about when the new batch'll be coming in?
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Rafster wrote:Yep...still waiting for mine. But its good value so i'm not too upset.

Has anyone any ideas about when the new batch'll be coming in?
Thanks all :wink:
New stock arrives Monday/Tuesday I am told...at this rate I'll be packing them myself just to make sure.....
scotty
Overbomber

Jim, shut the fuck up :evil:

Zuma, :notworthy: 8) Cheers Mate 8) :notworthy: well done and thanks for the time, trouble and effort you put into doing this for us, you're a Star...........but we all knew that :wink: .

Keith.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Big Si
School Bully

scotty wrote:Jim, shut the fuck up :evil:

Zuma, :notworthy: 8) Cheers Mate 8) :notworthy: well done and thanks for the time, trouble and effort you put into doing this for us, you're a Star...........but we all knew that :wink: .

Keith.
Aye, somethings are well worth the wait! :D

@Zuma :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

well in the end ma maw bought me a remote control Dalek and not the CD's. Still it's cool as f**k and Black-Exterminate, You could be the one, Exterminate!!

So I bought them today fae Dave's site.

Well done that man :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
GC
Slight Overbomber

Still nowt......

Lord why is it taking so long....
Rafster
Amphetamine Filth

Gollum's Cock wrote:Still nowt......

Lord why is it taking so long....
yeah, any updates anyone...?
was supposed to be monday/tuesday..
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Scotty, I won't be talked to like that - please check your PM's.

@Zuma - Apologies if you took my comment as a criticism of the twenty quid deal. I was actually referring, in jest, to the whole situation of the re-releases. Aside from that, I in no way connect you to the retailer - it was my choice to order with them. That said (and no reflection on you) I am still awaiting my CD's.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
scotty
Overbomber

Jim wrote:
Scotty, I won't be talked to like that - please check your PM's.

@Zuma - Apologies if you took my comment as a criticism of the twenty quid deal. I was actually referring, in jest, to the whole situation of the re-releases. Aside from that, I in no way connect you to the retailer - it was my choice to order with them. That said (and no reflection on you) I am still awaiting my CD's.
PM's checked...............check yours.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Rafster
Amphetamine Filth

still no cds....

:(
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Apologies once again for the time this is taking, I also had hoped it would be much quicker.
Anyways, called them this afternoon and unfortunately all my main contacts are away till Monday, however the warehouse said the despatch (to us all) is scheduled for Monday 13th.
Where the last week has gone I dont know, but rest assured I'll be in touch with them Monday first thing!
GC
Slight Overbomber

@Zuma Apologies are not necessary. It's not your fault so don't worry about it.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Gollum's Cock wrote:@Zuma Apologies are not necessary. It's not your fault so don't worry about it.
Aye.

Above and beyond for you to get this sorted. I bet they weren't expecting this much demand :lol:

*edit: php doesn't like apostrophes...
Last edited by markfiend on 10 Nov 2006, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Zuma wrote:Apologies once again for the time this is taking, I also had hoped it would be much quicker.
Anyways, called them this afternoon and unfortunately all my main contacts are away till Monday, however the warehouse said the despatch (to us all) is scheduled for Monday 13th.
Where the last week has gone I dont know, but rest assured I'll be in touch with them Monday first thing!
:notworthy: Thanks for your efforts on our behalf - I know they'll get here eventually - absolutely no need to apologise. :notworthy:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
scotty
Overbomber

Gollum's Cock wrote:@Zuma Apologies are not necessary. It's not your fault so don't worry about it.
Well said that scary looking Guy with the fcuk off big knife :lol: :notworthy:
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Thanks folks - just as Mark said, I think we have caught them out a bit with the number of orders, plus we only got this going around the day of the actual release, so I suspect there has been a bit of a delay there in the stock coming in against any companies that had pre booked.

Anyway, patience is a virtue :innocent:
Rafster
Amphetamine Filth

EvilBastard wrote:
Zuma wrote:Apologies once again for the time this is taking, I also had hoped it would be much quicker.
:notworthy: Thanks for your efforts on our behalf - I know they'll get here eventually - absolutely no need to apologise. :notworthy:
yep, totally agree. am only moaning cos i'm scared everyone else has got theirs and i still haven't! they're turning up at my girlfriend's work place so i have to trust HER too! it gets scary if she weirdly puts her work committments over my SISTERS committments and loses it or something...aaaggghghhhh
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Rafster wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:
yep, totally agree. am only moaning cos i'm scared everyone else has got theirs and i still haven't! they're turning up at my girlfriend's work place so i have to trust HER too! it gets scary if she weirdly puts her work committments over my SISTERS committments and loses it or something...aaaggghghhhh
Women, can't live with them, can't live with them.....
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Badass
Amphetamine Filth

Still nothing... I wrote them an e-mail 3 days ago to ask whats going on but no answer so far :? . Any news somebody?
This is not revenche, this is punishment
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Badass wrote:Still nothing... I wrote them an e-mail 3 days ago to ask whats going on but no answer so far :? . Any news somebody?
Look above - working my guts out on this one...