Moscow 07.12

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

The Frankfurt 'Smoke & Mirrors' boot is most certainly a stonking recording of a stonking gig, as I believe I said to some bloke called JohnnyBoy, who copied it for me yonks ago. Wonder what happened to him?

Dunno if Wayne was working for Von when he produced the 2 Leeds 2003 masterpieces, but if he wasn't he ought to be. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Michael aka Emilien
Amphetamine Filth

Whattahell is going on?
Official filming IS NOT what we need. We need bootlegs! Just because they are releasing the same day of the gig or 1-2 days later :) not years:)

I can't house anybody into my home, 'there are too many people already. But if you need an invitation, than, I may be a person who can invite.

M.
markfiend wrote:I didn't compose it, I don't even remember how good it is.
Michael aka Emilien @ My Opera Community: http://my.opera.com/michael_aka_emilien
Michael aka Emilien @ My Space Community: http://myspace.com/michael_aka_emilien
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Well I shouldn't even be considering it but.... I fancy going to this one. :) Anyone outside Russia planning on going? Jens? Emma? Indrek? I've only started looking into cost of flights so I'm not sure I can make it but no harm in looking. It's either this or a new couch damnit!
Badlander
Overbomber

Andrew S wrote:I've only started looking into cost of flights so I'm not sure I can make it but no harm in looking.
Done it too. The cheapest I found was over 500€. I just don't have the cash. :urff:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Silver_Owl
The Don

James Blast wrote:Image
Comes complete with ornate fur cone poof. Very nice. Go to Moscow. ;D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Badlander wrote:
Andrew S wrote:I've only started looking into cost of flights so I'm not sure I can make it but no harm in looking.
Done it too. The cheapest I found was over 500€. I just don't have the cash. :urff:
Train might be a cheaper option? (There's a Cologne-Moscow line, IIRC)

I've also received a promotion some time ago: BMI does Heathrow-Moscow for £199, return nowadays apparently...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Michael aka Emilien
Amphetamine Filth

Be patient, guyz, there's no additional info, so there may be some changes is Sisterz planz...
Michael aka Emilien @ My Opera Community: http://my.opera.com/michael_aka_emilien
Michael aka Emilien @ My Space Community: http://myspace.com/michael_aka_emilien
ff
Road Kill

Will be very good if sisters more quikly give information in which club they will play.

As to get visa I will should wait about 2 weeks.
OverThe Rainbow
Road Kill

According to our local promoters, Sisters will play in club "B1"
Пришел, увидел и ушел...
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

OverThe Rainbow wrote:According to our local promoters, Sisters will play in club "B1"
Really??

That's interesting, as this is to be found on the homepage of Tatu:

November, 03
December, 10 t.A.T.u. are performing at B1 Club, that opens in Moscow couple of days before the gig.

Address: Ordzhonikidze Street, 11
Venue Capacity: 2500 people
Tickets: on sale soon

So, the club is opening a couple of days before the 10th...hmm, Sisters as premier show?

http://tatu.ru/en/news.html?id=413&page=0
Michael aka Emilien
Amphetamine Filth

Funny thing... there is a "b2" venue in Moscow, very popular...
Never heard of b1 before...
OverThe Rainbow
Road Kill

euphoria wrote: So, the club is opening a couple of days before the 10th...hmm, Sisters as premier show?
I think, yes.
Michael aka Emilien wrote: Funny thing... there is a "b2" venue in Moscow, very popular...
It's a new place, ruled by the same people.
Пришел, увидел и ушел...
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

just saw this...

http://www.flybmi.com

...it's probably all lies!

can't afford to go anyway, but i'm curious - will The Girls add anymore songs to the set? or will this be the "standard" Bullet set??? would they even have time to rehearse some more tunes even if inclined?
_emma_
Overbomber

Andrew S wrote:Well I shouldn't even be considering it but.... I fancy going to this one. :) Anyone outside Russia planning on going? Jens? Emma? Indrek? I've only started looking into cost of flights so I'm not sure I can make it but no harm in looking. It's either this or a new couch damnit!
I'm sure you know what's better for you. :twisted:
And no, emma is not going :cry: because emma's passport is not valid for long enough. You'd better check the passport/visa requirements for your country too before you book your flights. :|
But I bet Eva's planning to go, isn't she? :)
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Unfortunaly I definitly cannot come to Russia, because it is the day before my last school day (for this year and block), so i have to attend school and write some tests there :twisted: . The last time (Turkey) was the same, think I like to kill my teachers. So there will be nobody of the usual suspect on the venue?? :innocent:
I hope there will be at least one nice taper that will share the recording with us...

Perhaps a miracle will happen and I will come (I have a valid passport, (I Hope) an invitation) all I need is a flightticket....
_emma_
Overbomber

...and a visa, for which you'll have to wait. :evil:

And please don't kill your teachers because we surely wouldn't like to see your name in tabloids blaming it all on this 80s gothic rock band.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Well I've made my decision (well I think I have sort of) and have ordered a couch. I'd have loved to see the Sisters in Moscow, but nobody else I know seems to be going and I'm in no financial position to anyway. :( Sad I know but I'm actually quite excited about the prospect of having my very own couch, probably because it's much nicer than the one in the photo Blast posted. :twisted:
Pat
Slight Overbomber

I always thought you were a leather bean bag sort of a guy Andrew
James Blast
Banned

Pat wrote:I always thought you were a leather bean bag sort of a guy Andrew
not when I visit... :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Pat wrote:I always thought you were a leather bean bag sort of a guy Andrew
Spacehoppers, yes :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
ff
Road Kill

OverThe Rainbow wrote:
euphoria wrote: So, the club is opening a couple of days before the 10th...hmm, Sisters as premier show?
I think, yes.
Michael aka Emilien wrote: Funny thing... there is a "b2" venue in Moscow, very popular...
It's a new place, ruled by the same people.
Are B1 will sell tickets online? Have you some information about ticket price?
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

B-1 has got no website yet
i'll try to get the info
it was also rumoured, that tickets will be 2000 RUR (~$70) :eek:
ff
Road Kill

ormfdmrush wrote:B-1 has got no website yet
i'll try to get the info
it was also rumoured, that tickets will be 2000 RUR (~$70) :eek:
Hm... 57 EUR...
_emma_
Overbomber

:lol: For the first time, the ticket would cost me more than the journey.
If I could go. :|