Belgian HL Invasion!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

soRteD!@!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
christophe
Overbomber

HOTEL christophe wrote:
- How about this? :!:

I can offer 2 places to sleep, 3 if you don’t mind to sleep on a camping bed.
I can offer you breakfast, dinner, supper, toilets, the opportunity to bathe ext.
Not to forget a drive to wherever the others are because that’s probably where I’ll want to be.
(it’s a 30min drive to Lier from where I live but that’s not an problem I think)
But beware, I still live with my mother so privacy is something else. :wink:

My offer is up for anyone so PM me if you like it.

christophe
eotunun has allready contacted me. /
*edit, boudicca has made a reservation so I'm afraid I'm out of beds at the moment :( :D
Another Shade of You.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I still have two places on the couch ;)

And I guess James will go for that lovely Florent Hotel ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

So the way I see it is : I - and whoever else has offered to pick anyone of the MacHL crew up - will be picking up James and Claire (third seat still available, possibly a fourth, but that depends on which kind of lease car they'll give me at my new job next week, so no promises) from the airport of their preference on Friday, we'll all get together at a prearranged place, party hard and then everyone will leave with their hosts/drivers to the designated sleeping quarters and rest up for Saturday's events, whatever they will be prior to the FGG gig. Does that make sense?
Izzy HaveMercy

Ahráyeph wrote:So the way I see it is : I - and whoever else has offered to pick anyone of the MacHL crew up - will be picking up James and Claire (third seat still available, possibly a fourth, but that depends on which kind of lease car they'll give me at my new job next week, so no promises) from the airport of their preference on Friday, we'll all get together at a prearranged place, party hard and then everyone will leave with their hosts/drivers to the designated sleeping quarters and rest up for Saturday's events, whatever they will be prior to the FGG gig. Does that make sense?

Quite ;)

IZ.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Sounds like a plan to me. Don't know if James is flying Prestwick to Charleroi though, that's where I'll be landing as I can't afford anything else! :lol: :oops:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Izzy HaveMercy

boudicca wrote:Sounds like a plan to me. Don't know if James is flying Prestwick to Charleroi though, that's where I'll be landing as I can't afford anything else! :lol: :oops:
Pshaw... the distance between Brussels and Charleroi is a mere 40 miles... :)

IZ.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Well, it's no probs to pick you and James up at different airports, but it's probably not a bad idea to check both your itineraries with each other and me, so I'll be sure to get everyone and not leave the one waiting for a long time because the other's arriving at more or less the same time at a different airport.
christophe
Overbomber

Ahráyeph wrote:So the way I see it is : I - and whoever else has offered to pick anyone of the MacHL crew up - will be picking up James and Claire (third seat still available, possibly a fourth, but that depends on which kind of lease car they'll give me at my new job next week, so no promises) from the airport of their preference on Friday, we'll all get together at a prearranged place, party hard and then everyone will leave with their hosts/drivers to the designated sleeping quarters and rest up for Saturday's events, whatever they will be prior to the FGG gig. Does that make sense?
sounds good to me :D
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

boudicca wrote:Sounds like a plan to me. Don't know if James is flying Prestwick to Charleroi though, that's where I'll be landing as I can't afford anything else! :lol: :oops:
I'll be doing that Charly airport thing Claire, we'll thrash it out (oo'er Missus!) next Saturday.

***This needs Stickificationarized Mods!***
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
I'll be doing that Charly airport thing Claire, we'll thrash it out (oo'er Missus!) next Saturday.

***This needs Stickificationarized Mods!***
That's sorted then. :) I'll be hearing from yers when yu've trashed all there is to trash out... ;)
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Been out for a couple of days, but I like the way this thread goes :D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

... and tonight's passes... ;D
Image Image
Image Image

more to follow...
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy

James Blast wrote:... and tonight's passes... ;D
Image Image
Image Image

more to follow...
Not bloody worthy!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

James Blast wrote:Image Image
Oh yes :D :notworthy:

I'll be printing that ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
christophe
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Image Image
I got the wrong flag but the right colours, yeah? :oops:
:oops: :oops: :oops: you know, I missed this one :oops: oops

magnificent though :lol: :notworthy: :lol:

ps; the colours are right (if I hold the card on a side) :lol:
Another Shade of You.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Isn't it about time we named this affair? Something like 'MacHeartland 'n Fries'? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Izzy HaveMercy

HeartLand vs. Vlaand'renLand?

The Baw/Bags Experience?

A Slight Case Of Overcoming?

Some Fans Wander On Purpose?

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

Ahráyeph wrote:MacHeartland 'n Fries'
with Salad Cream? :wink:

PS. MacHeartland 'n Fries has been done, by some ging~er FUD in Leeds :?
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:HeartLand vs. Vlaand'renLand?
Sounds too much as if they're coming over for an Ancient Rites gig (and I'm nae really fond the whole nationalist theme which hangs over that band anyway; hence the allergic reaction ;))
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:The Baw/Bags Experience?
Sounds way better than the first one, mhehe
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:A Slight Case Of Overcoming?
Has potential, but I'm thinking more of 'A Slight Case Of Survival', re. Brother Blast's comment that this trip could kill him ;D. We'll take good care of ya, though, James. ;)
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Some Fans Wander On Purpose?

IZ.
Or '... Towards Purpose' as I'm sure seeing FGG live will be something of a religious experience... ;D ;D ;D ;D
My Dominion
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

That is my birthday :!:
http://www.mydominionnl.com
A fanwebsite !
Gent, Eindhoven and Lokeren
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Ahráyeph wrote:MacHeartland 'n Fries'
with Salad Cream? :wink:

PS. MacHeartland 'n Fries has been done, by some ging~er FUD in Leeds :?
Too bad. I was merely thinking of it since fries are associated with Belgium (except in the minds of some ignorami, who are unfamiliar with the verb 'to french' and call them freedom fries for some reason or another since some time ago :twisted:). IZ seems to be thinking up a storm, though, so I'm sure we'll have a name soon... ;)
Izzy HaveMercy

My Dominion wrote:That is my birthday :!:
Cool! ;D

You can share the costs for the gig then :twisted:

You are so welcome! Give that man a badge!

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

FGG - Flight, Glugging, Gig (with a Pakora, should I bring a supply? and a comfy bed and nae sightseeing or wake up call!)
~ Peter Steele