new year resolutions

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I'd love to be able to help folks that way, but I'd probably pass out! I'm disqualified (or I used to be, anyway) because I'm iron deficient and borderline anemic. Meh. I've a phobia of needles and blood, too. Sux0rs! :(
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Haven't got a phobia of either but it took me a while to get over the fact that I would be sitting there with a tube coming out of my arm with MY blood in it, as "The blood is the life" and all that I would feel like my life was running out of me so to speak...the next session is 14th january so lets see if I can do it!
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:My new years resolution this year is to give blood, I've been thinking about it for years and years and now I'm actually going to do it!
so far i gave blood only twice, last one when i tried i was sick - of course i didn't knew that - but i should do that regularly.
James Blast
Banned

I thought I would do that last year, then I saw the size of the needle!

I really should, I have nae probs wi blood tests (of which I have many) these days, but....
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Spigel
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:My new years resolution this year is to give blood, I've been thinking about it for years and years and now I'm actually going to do it!
I used to give blood in Dublin.I never had any problems actually quite the oppoisite,it was made for a fun afternoon. Your where given all the cakes crisps and sambos you could eat and to wash them down a pint of guinness.Then you got a bunch of pencils with "The owner is a doner" printed on the side.And Last but by no means least the attention of some very pretty nurses :D :D :D
silentNate

I swear I'm going to lose weight- I've never been so fat :sad:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I need to gain weight - wife thinks I could be in Trainspotting....
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:I need to gain weight - wife thinks I could be in Trainspotting....
stop taking drugs :lol: :lol:
silentNate

weebleswobble wrote:I need to gain weight - wife thinks I could be in Trainspotting....
You are sooo lucky. I was like that and then I swapped cigarettes for chocolate biscuits :oops:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I don't think I'm allowed to give blood. :roll:

Oh well, their loss.
Badlander
Overbomber

Okay, you got me with the pretty nurses argument : I'll give blood in 2008. Sounds like the right thing to do. ;D
What were the other two ? Oh yeah : get a life and keep losing weight.
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

sisterstekland wrote:
stop taking drugs :lol: :lol:
I just don't understand that statement ;D :lol:

silentNate wrote:
You are sooo lucky. I was like that and then I swapped cigarettes for chocolate biscuits :oops:
Aye, the biccies are deadly, and this time I mean the chocolate kind :wink:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Dr. Moody

new year resolution no.1 ... maintain self employment, no more working for the man.

A consequence of this is I'm not gonna be sitting bored out of my brains in dead end jobsville
which means much less time on here.
However like Izzy be it would be nice to meet more of you in the coming months.
Hope to be in Germany a lot this year so if PIB is really being less cryptic, see you all at a sisters gig.(remember them ?)
glutton for punishment that I am. Adrenachrome 2008 please.

Spigel watch out for the underpants gnomes.
Spigel

Dr. Moody wrote: Spigel watch out for the underpants gnomes.
I have bought into their franchase I predict very large earnings for Spigel this year
;D
Dr. Moody