Konichiwa

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

James Blast wrote:You are one sick puppy Iz! :eek:
Only on weekdays, James, when having new job prospections... ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Dark
Underneath the Rock

"Bukkake is when mummy and daddy and daddy and daddy and daddy and daddy and daddy decide that mummy needs some special facial moisturiser" :lol:

It's also a type of noodle, for the NSFW crowd. :lol:
Elfeyth
Road Kill

Arch Deviant wrote:
We will travel from Tokyo to Kyoto and Nara, to see two former imperial capitals and repositories of much of Japan's cultural heritage. Our journey will then continue to Japan’s southern island of Kyushu. Kyushu is considered the cradle of Japanese civilization, and several locations connected with the Japanese creation myths feature on our journey. Kyushu is also known for its numerous active volcanoes, and we will explore the Kuju, Aso, and Kirishima ranges. :D
Er, 'ello!

Your posts have made a me a little nostalgic (not to mention jealous ...)
Are the rice fields that gorgeous livid green colour? (I remember Spring as the best season.) Not sure how long / far your journey is taking you, but the powder snow (in the North) in winter is a real delight and Kyushu / Okinawa are gorgeous if you're heading that way. :D Always wanted to go to Nara - you are a lucky person!!
LOVE the Sisters, love FISH x X x