sumo

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dr. Moody
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

:lol: that was quick :innocent:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

paint it black wrote:it's great the way they train their ball sac to lift at will. can you imagine them all sitting in lessons and teacher goes 'right class today i'm going to teach you to withdraw your testicles into your body' :eek: :lol: :lol:
Ah, forgot about that little nugget... :lol:
анархия
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

Dr. Moody: Oh, i forgot i wrote that last night. At any rate, i'm quite without degrees.
Carroll said funnily that such sillyness as taking the degrees and titles seriously keeps crackpots out of the organisations, and whilst i'm not sure i agree with the moral assertions of his comment, i do concur that at least such things effectivelly keep me out of those things officially.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Dr. Moody
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

you mean you follow your own true will ?? ;D
Debaser
Overbomber

HANG ON A COTTON PICKIN' MINUTE - the seas aren't boiling, no plagues of locusts....at what point did Mr Aklipse become chatty and accomodating?

Shhhhez, I go away for a weekend and he goes 'fluffy'
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else