For the Ladz....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Ramone wrote:

So let them witter on about Depp, Brand, Bowie and Murphy
My lady has a big poster of Peter Murphey nice and topless right next to her bed :wink:
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Maisey wrote:
Ramone wrote:

My lady has a big poster of Peter Murphey nice and topless right next to her bed :wink:
Now this is disturbing!! Not only does Maisey accept said poster of Mister Murphy adorning his beloveds bedroom wall, but it makes me wonder is it truly Maisey she is thinking of when mid-coitus in that vicinity! Does the image of Mr Murphy not worry our slender friend that is indeed the aged pension drawing ex-goth hero now rule her mind rather than that of Mr Maisey.

The second more disturbing aspect is that Maisey referred to it as 'nice and topless' and then added a 'wink' for further expression - I can feel the F- word hurriedly approaching this condemnation of his behaviour.

Now, if Mr Maisey was to attach a poster of maybe a signed framed picture of Gemma Atkinson ( like what I've got!!) or indeed another equally erotic semi-clad temptress next to his bed, don't you think his missus would make rather a scene about it - and f not to his face surely to her girlie friends behind his back!

My ex had a poster of that broad from Texas on her wall until I tild her she was lesbian icon and she immediately removed it. But the framed picture of Neve Campbell still remains long after she was dumped.

Women should be obscene and not heard :)
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Ramone

Maisey wrote:
Ramone wrote:

Now this is disturbing!! Not only does Maisey accept said poster of Mister Murphy adorning his beloveds bedroom wall, but it makes me wonder is it truly Maisey she is thinking of when mid-coitus in that vicinity! Does the image of Mr Murphy not worry our slender friend that is indeed the aged pension drawing ex-goth hero now rule her mind rather than that of Mr Maisey.

The second more disturbing aspect is that Maisey referred to it as 'nice and topless' and then added a 'wink' for further expression - I can feel the F- word hurriedly approaching this condemnation of his behaviour.

Now, if Mr Maisey was to attach a poster or maybe a signed framed picture of, some one like, shall we say Gemma Atkinson ( like what I've got!!) or indeed another equally erotic semi-clad temptress next to his bed, don't you think his missus would make rather a scene about it - and she doesn't to his face surely to her girlie friends behind his back!

My ex had a poster of that broad from Texas on her wall until I told her she was lesbian icon and she immediately removed it. But , to this day, the framed picture of Neve Campbell still remains long after she was dumped and kicked to the curb. Hallelujah ! Praise the Lord.

Women should be obscene and not heard :) :D
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Badlander
Overbomber

Maisey wrote: My lady has a big poster of Peter Murphey nice and topless right next to her bed :wink:
I think I remember that poster. The man's not only topless, he's in his underwear. :eek:
No, it never was on any of my walls. :lol:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
robertzombie
Overbomber

Darth's above my bed :lol:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

robertzombie wrote:Darth's above my bed :lol:
doesn't his breathing keep you awake? ;D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I have several Sisters posters, and one of Ian Curtis.. must be "ironic". Oh well, when I can get my hands on a KLF one to adorn my wall and a Ghost Dance one to keep close, then I'll be happy. :lol:

Don't suppose there are any King Tubby posters :P
EvilBastard
Overbomber

I have a picture of Naomi Watts above my bed, and her breathing could keep me up all night!:twisted:

A former contender for the title of Mrs. Bastard told me she didn't mind me having the picture as she thought Naomi was a lesbian and therefore an entirely safe fantasy - bless! :lol:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Right lads, I've arrived at last. Wha's got the cairds?

Just had a look at the ladies thread....for a thread where no blokes are allowed does anybody else find it fucking hilarious that that's all they've been banging on about for 5 pages? :lol:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

DerekR wrote:for a thread where no blokes are allowed does anybody else find it fucking hilarious that that's all they've been banging on about for 5 pages? :lol:
What else is there for the ladies to talk about, after all?! :lol:
Hank Moody
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I like a little pussy and drinking...

;D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Syberberg

DerekR wrote:Right lads, I've arrived at last. Wha's got the cairds?
Spades, Hearts, Clubs and Diamonds. Oh, you meant the piccies on 'em...I'd let you have a look, but Maisey went off te "interrupt shipping" and the cards mysteriously vanished from the table at the same time.
DerekR wrote:Just had a look at the ladies thread....for a thread where no blokes are allowed does anybody else find it fucking hilarious that that's all they've been banging on about for 5 pages? :lol:
What d'ya expect? Women think with their clits as often as they accuse us of thinking more wi' wor nobs than wor brains. It's totally equal between both sexes, we're just more honest about it, that's all.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Hank Moody
culprit

DerekR wrote:Right lads, I've arrived at last. Wha's got the cairds?
I've got 'em. Right, pontoon.

You deal...
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Probably explains why I don't give a s**t about most of the "deep meanings" but still couldn't help but sing along to TOL 92 in my car on the way to school.
mh
Above the Chemist

I've noticed that they're talking (well, posting) a lot more than us too... form your own conclusions. ;)
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
psichonaut
Overbomber

ok....out of topic...my wife left to Genoa this night, well what i have to do?
suggestionsplease
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Pista
Cureboi

psichonaut wrote:ok....out of topic...my wife left to Genoa this night, well what i have to do?
suggestionsplease
Go to the shop, buy a truck load of beer & pizza (or cat, if you like :wink: )
Get a decent movie with lots of Star Wars & boobies (right Weebs?), move the fridge (now stocked with beer) next to the armchair & enjoy the silence.
Lets face it, you're gonna need to get p!ssed after Inter's little display last night. :innocent:

Only downside is having to get out of the armchair to take the disc out of the player. :|
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
psichonaut
Overbomber

Pista wrote:
psichonaut wrote:ok....out of topic...my wife left to Genoa this night, well what i have to do?
suggestionsplease
Go to the shop, buy a truck load of beer & pizza (or cat, if you like :wink: )
Get a decent movie with lots of Star Wars & boobies (right Weebs?), move the fridge (now stocked with beer) next to the armchair & enjoy the silence.
Lets face it, you're gonna need to get p!ssed after Inter's little display last night. :innocent:

Only downside is having to get out of the armchair to take the disc out of the player. :|
great headeache ;D
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Silver_Owl
The Don

I haven't checked in full but it appears there has been a weird amount of respect involved in these boys/girls threads. As in - nobody has gone where they shouldn't. I'm amazed. :twisted: :wink:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
robertzombie
Overbomber

Have you read their warning on the front page :eek:!
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

It's only when the two are combined that bad things happen. Like matter and antimatter! :P
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Electron + Positron = two gamma-frequency photons. ;D

At least, I think so.. been a while since I did quantum Physics :lol:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

We're steering a long course off the currents of Boobs'n'Booze here, Dark :lol:
scotty
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:We're steering a long course off the currents of Boobs'n'Booze here, Dark :lol:
I took my Highers in both subjects :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"