Let Us Prey ...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
reactiv8
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

SINsister wrote:I love animals more than I do humans

*Cheering ensues*

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
reactiv8

:eek: :wink: :P
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hexe Luciferia

SINsister wrote:Badgerbadgerbadger!
I know I'm gonna sound very silly but it cracks me up big time :lol: :lol:
I also love the "Kenya" song- especially when it goes:"Kenya believe it"?
And...it reminds me of my Uni years... *sigh*
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
EvilBastard
Overbomber

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Out-STANDING! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

By far the best site on the web (apart from this one, of course)
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Hexe Luciferia

EvilBastard wrote:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Out-STANDING! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

By far the best site on the web (apart from this one, of course)
Agree :D
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
Syberberg

reactiv8 wrote:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
"All animals are equal, but are more equal than others." - George Orwell, Animal Farm.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
reactiv8

“It is amazing that most people who are horrified at the atrocities committed in wartime do little or nothing to prevent children having their compassion desensitised and their cruelty aroused.

They are given picture books showing sheep, cattle, goats, hares, roedeer, poultry and other animals with captions such as ‘Our Dear Friends’. When children meet a lamb, a kidgoat, or a calf, they are encouraged to pet the creature, and everyone is pleased at this display of love for animals which awakens in every goodnatured child at the sight of such creatures.

But a few hours later, the children may see the same animals they have petted and played with, now hanging on a hook with bloody throats, dead eyes and bodies disembowelled. And then the children are encouraged to eat pieces of their 'dear friends', their playmates. Is this not an education in treachery?�

Magnus Schwantje (1877 ~ 1959), Reverence for Life, Brotherhood and Vegetarianism
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Silver_Owl
The Don

reactiv8 wrote:“It is amazing that most people who are horrified at the atrocities committed in wartime do little or nothing to prevent children having their compassion desensitised and their cruelty aroused.

They are given picture books showing sheep, cattle, goats, hares, roe?deer, poultry and other animals with captions such as ‘Our Dear Friends’. When children meet a lamb, a kid?goat, or a calf, they are encouraged to pet the creature, and everyone is pleased at this display of love for animals which awakens in every good?natured child at the sight of such creatures.

But a few hours later, the children may see the same animals they have petted and played with, now hanging on a hook with bloody throats, dead eyes and bodies disembowelled. And then the children are encouraged to eat pieces of their 'dear friends', their playmates. Is this not an education in treachery?�

Magnus Schwantje (1877 ~ 1959), Reverence for Life, Brotherhood and Vegetarianism
Not a great deal of relevance today I wouldn't have though. I don't know many kids who go on day trips to the abattoir. :?

It may be 'an education in treachery' but I am guessing your friend Magnus didn't have children. It's extremely difficult to impose ones views on a toddler - it's a bit like forcing them to be christened. You can't do more than give them choices and let them make their own mind up when their age dictates.

I can't help but feeling your posts are somewhat inflammatory in their intent.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
reactiv8

Hom_Corleone wrote: I can't help but feeling your posts are somewhat inflammatory in their intent.
weebleswobble wrote: If you can't handle a faceless forum difference of opinion without resorting to that sort of tactic, you should actually log off.
Quite ...

:innocent: :roll:
Silver_Owl
The Don

reactiv8 wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote: I can't help but feeling your posts are somewhat inflammatory in their intent.
weebleswobble wrote: If you can't handle a faceless forum difference of opinion without resorting to that sort of tactic, you should actually log off.
Quite ...

:innocent: :roll:
..and your point is?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

oh dear....

...sneaks off again...
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity