The MC Blaast! Inaugural B-B-Q (slight return)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:another lovely night that turned into a morning :D

yes, I'm just up 8)
:lol: :notworthy: , lucky basturd, wee scotty was up at 04:00 :eek: , I didn't get from work 'till 00:30 and was away to work at 08:00 this morning :roll: , still, money in the bank and I'm half way to being pished rihgt now...............hic-up :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Silver_Owl
The Don

scotty wrote:
James Blast wrote:another lovely night that turned into a morning :D

yes, I'm just up 8)
:lol: :notworthy: , lucky basturd, wee scotty was up at 04:00 :eek: , I didn't get from work 'till 00:30 and was away to work at 08:00 this morning :roll: , still, money in the bank and I'm half way to being pished rihgt now...............hic-up :twisted:
Apart from the getting pished part that sounds exactly like my night yesterday. Home at 12:30, bed at 2:30, up at 5 to a cot full of vom and back up at 7. :roll: Kids eh? :lol:

At least the BlastWorld experience went well. :wink:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

All who were not present in the Royal Borough of Rutherglen missed themselves, as always, last night. Sunshine, burnt meate, good craic, followed by a SURFEIT of Brett "Knee Trembler" Anderson Image. Not content with that (Unkle Blaast always provides me with a totty-fest from the archives :notworthy:) we moved onto "Wake", which James and Si were truly shocked to learn I had never seen before. Reminded me, once again, why I loved the Sisters in the first place, and that Eldritch really was a Fine Figure Of A Man once 8)

Other madness included Blast singing like Genesis P Orridge and mainlining carrot cake. We fled back to our coffins as daylight broke :von:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Oh and how could I forget! Blaast musing over Dani Filth's "chocolate freeway" and becoming engaged to Simon!

Yes it all happened last night folks! Touching it was too, would have brought a tear to a glass eye, so it would...

I hope you'll join me in sending them your best wishes for a blissful married life together ;D :twisted:
James Blast
Banned

still not as shameful as being a Wake virgin until Friday :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

boudicca wrote:we moved onto "Wake", which James and Si were truly shocked to learn I had never seen before.
Talk about being "under the rock"! :lol:
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Glad it went well :notworthy: Thankfully my other commitments were enjoybable too, so I'm not sulking too much...

Carrot cake, carrot cake CARROT CAKE!!!

Damnit! :cry:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

And the company of your dear friends of course, Andrew!

Nice to see you've got your priorities right :lol: NIBBLER :innocent: :wink: