New Haven (later)

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
jrbungeetroll
Road Kill

Howdy
site looks very cool
My first post here....

I saw the show at Toad's Place and had a great time.
I was able to record the whole thing...
Any problem if I post download links here(megaupload)?
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

jrbungeetroll wrote:Howdy
site looks very cool
My first post here....

I saw the show at Toad's Place and had a great time.
I was able to record the whole thing...
Any problem if I post download links here(megaupload)?
not at all, this may be the right place:

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=17707

welcome btw. :wink:
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Listening to this show now - wow. Sounds just as fantastic as you guys described it. The band is just - blazing, I guess would describe it. :D

This may be a bit nitpicky and obsessive but Von makes a comment right before Something Fast, when the first few bars of the national anthem are being played - "yes we can" (cheering) "something something proud of you this time" (I think?) "something something something that, motherfucker!" Hah that's what I got anyways - anybody know what he's actually saying? He does indeed sound like he was in a great mood that night.
...with the wind in our face and our arms open wide...
jrbungeetroll
Road Kill

Nicole wrote:Listening to this show now - wow. Sounds just as fantastic as you guys described it. The band is just - blazing, I guess would describe it. :D

This may be a bit nitpicky and obsessive but Von makes a comment right before Something Fast, when the first few bars of the national anthem are being played - "yes we can" (cheering) "something something proud of you this time" (I think?) "something something something that, motherfucker!" Hah that's what I got anyways - anybody know what he's actually saying? He does indeed sound like he was in a great mood that night.
I'd have to go back and check if that was the time or not, but
because of the monitors feeding back, he did call someone a mother f**ker (sound man, I suppose) sometime during the show..
bismarck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

dave, try and stop me from feeding back, motherfucker.
The great questions of the day will not be
resolved by speeches and majority decisions,
but by iron and blood.
- Otto von Bismarck