Things To Do Before You Die

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Honeythorn wrote: ( I am quite hydrophobic)
I'm hoping you don't actually mean that! :eek: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabies
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Silver_Owl
The Don

SINsister wrote:
stufarq wrote:
SINsister wrote:Most of mine involve all sorts of filthy sex, and lots of it. :twisted: :oops: :innocent: :lol:
*Cough*
Is that a request for volunteers?
Why, sir - are you volunteering? ;)
I should have checked this thread more regularly. :eek: ;D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
moses
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

markfiend wrote:
Honeythorn wrote: ( I am quite hydrophobic)
I'm hoping you don't actually mean that! :eek: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabies
Hydrophobophobia- Fear of rabies
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity
EvilBastard
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
stufarq wrote:
SINsister wrote: Why, sir - are you volunteering? ;)
Well, post a dirty picture and I'll think about it. No promises mind. But there's no rugby this weekend so I might have some spare time.
you've obviously not seen any photos of our SINfulsister, dirty or otherwise, as you wouldn't have to think about it at all.
:8):
@SINny :sorry- don't want to turn this into another thread focusing on your physical appearance but you are actually very stunning and i can only think that if the men in your neck of the woods don't appreciate you then that is most definitely their loss. we appear to have better taste this side of the pond. :wink:
Seconded - while I've only met Her Loveliness the once, I can attest to her physical and intellectual charms. She helped make would would otherwise have been a very dull trip to Chicago a sequence of unalloyed delights.
Sadly her taste is as impeccable as her allure, which explains why our relationship is destined to remain on the platonic level. :cry: :lol:

And for the record, I am in Sinny's neck-of-the-woods, although that's somewhat moot these days as I was recently taken off the market.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Francis
Overbomber

Shag Anna Friel.

:oops:

Did I say that out loud?
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

See an erupting volcano.
Go tornado chasing.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Go tornado chasing.
did you see that guy on C4 a month or so back... begging his wife to go see just one more.. and there was Mrs PiB drawing parallels to just one more gig in Europe... bastards :lol: :lol:

looked great though. just the once :eek:
Goths have feelings too
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Yeah, I saw that. :lol:
—Bertrand Russell
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Before I die I would like to be able to do a decent Roundhouse kick in my Body Combat class :wink: