the personality

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
James Blast
Banned

I noticed (as have some of my friends) that you don't contribute much to the board, maybe I just ken the best people...

[u.][/u.]
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
eotunun
Overbomber

That was another typical Blasticism.
Applause.
There is shadow under this red rock
Being645
Above the Chemist

James Blast wrote:I noticed (as have some of my friends) that you don't contribute much to the board, maybe I just ken the best people...

[u.][/u.]

:eek: ... :( ... You're always welcome to ask me a question.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

James Blast wrote:I noticed (as have some of my friends) that you don't contribute much to the board, maybe I just ken the best people...

[u.][/u.]
Er, who's that aimed at and what does it mean? Seems a bit harsh.
eotunun wrote:I have a funny feeling I know who he is.
Mr X.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

[u.][/u.]

like that matters AT ALL. what sort of criteria is that to judge anyone on?
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Wayne is very fond of needling Eldritch and looking all wide-eyed innocence when Eldritch responds. I don't for a minute believe he expected Eldritch to do it, it was probably just Wayne being cheeky to see the response. Although I do have the feeling if the roles were reversed Wayne would have happily obliged.
I asked my internet-addicted girlfriend if there was actual 'net lingo like troll or noob for an established forum regular who thinks he has the right to be rude. Apparently "arse" is fine.
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
_emma_
Overbomber

Oh my god, where was I, somebody called my dearest a c**t and I wasn't here to react, shame on me :lol:
James Blast wrote: squandering such a talent
It's HIS talent. He could do whatever he wants with it, he could squander it, he could waste it, he could sell it, he could give it away, he could just try to live a peaceful life despite the burden of it.
As I see it, whatever he's done has been the best he could have done in given circumstances - not that I think I have the right to judge what's good or bad, but I'm sure that whatever he's done, he's done because he thought it was the best he could do with his own talent in his own life.
I'm very glad that I have encountered the effects of his decisions in my own life, that's all. If I thought I had the right to judge, demand, or expect, I would be probably as bitter as you are.
Big Si
School Bully

DeWinter wrote:I asked my internet-addicted girlfriend if there was actual 'net lingo like troll or noob for an established forum regular who thinks he has the right to be rude. Apparently "arse" is fine.
Here we go again! :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Back in time

_emma_ wrote:Oh my god, where was I, somebody called my dearest a c**t and I wasn't here to react, shame on me :lol:
James Blast wrote: squandering such a talent
It's HIS talent. He could do whatever he wants with it, he could squander it, he could waste it, he could sell it, he could give it away, he could just try to live a peaceful life despite the burden of it.
As I see it, whatever he's done has been the best he could have done in given circumstances - not that I think I have the right to judge what's good or bad, but I'm sure that whatever he's done, he's done because he thought it was the best he could do with his own talent in his own life.
I'm very glad that I have encountered the effects of his decisions in my own life, that's all. If I thought I had the right to judge, demand, or expect, I would be probably as bitter as you are.
¸

:notworthy:
I agree with almost everything you said. Maybe sometimes he could do better and maybe ....
I just do not know, I am missing a "maybe" and there are already too much "maybies" in this story.
But I do like his decisions and he makes the records that are important part of my life.
Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man.
Nadia81
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

You're exactly right,Emma.Thank you. :)
Being645
Above the Chemist

I also agree to you, entirely _emma_ ... :notworthy:

Everybody has the right to live his or her own life - and beyond
whatever control, choking any apparently undesired developments ...

In addition, I'm deeply convinced that too many people already and again,
and again, and again tried to get either get the better out of Andrew,
make him serve their own interests or have him kiss the wall in revenge ... :evil: ...
while still quoting the hell out of his very unique creativeness ...

DeWinter wrote:Wayne is very fond of needling Eldritch and looking all wide-eyed innocence when Eldritch responds. I don't for a minute believe he expected Eldritch to do it, it was probably just Wayne being cheeky to see the response. Although I do have the feeling if the roles were reversed Wayne would have happily obliged.
:lol: ... nice one, DeWinter ... :lol:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Emma got right here he obviusly can do whaterever he want with his undoubt talent, it's at least sad to see that. But in the other hand don't forget who keep tellin' about "recording music". And i cannot see much of his "creativness" - 16 yrs twelve songs and only one written by A.E.
I can see his point of getting all or nothing - recroding in profesional studio ( or just mixing and mastering ?) insteed of this current type of music made by deaf people for deaf people, but how about the gigs ? How about teasing/ lureing us, journalist and rec. comp.
f**k media and rec. comp. as he and we see he can live without them but how about us ?

Nowadays he's more old eccentric, stubborn (ex-)motorhead(?)

i still fell a bit f**ked up after this 2 gigs one worst than the other.

am i sound like 16yr old psycho fan yet ?
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

MadameButterfly wrote:

blah blah...

* he is a people~person within his friend group
mods, please move this thread to joke of the day :lol: :lol:
Goths have feelings too
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Just a quick reminder to everyone on this thread:
The Rules wrote:Everyone has a right to an opinion. If someone's opinion is not the same as yours, you don't have to agree with them but you do have to respect their choice.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eotunun
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Just a quick reminder to everyone on this thread:
The Rules wrote:Everyone has a right to an opinion. If someone's opinion is not the same as yours, you don't have to agree with them but you do have to respect their choice.
:eek: Apparently I never really read the rules.
My misconception was that it wasn't exactly matching the good ways of communicating on a forum to call some members of the forum less worthy than others.
In my sorry little book, "Clinically daft", as some distinct person once put it, that is a way of insulting others.
I took that for unacceptable behaviour. My bad, sorry.
There is shadow under this red rock
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Don't worry about it, just a friendly reminder to all concerned. 8)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
_emma_
Overbomber

Bartek wrote:f**k media and rec. comp. as he and we see he can live without them but how about us ?
I'm pretty sure he could live without us too, as for whether he woud want to or not I don't dare to judge.
am i sound like 16yr old psycho fan yet ?
Yep. :P But not as bad as some peole who sound like 12 year olds.
;D
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

so he has enough money to not move his ass from his cat farm you say ?
ok,ok i know there allways a few peole who doesn't know "new" songs.
_emma_
Overbomber

I have no idea how much money he has and whether it's "enough" to cover his needs, but I think he deserves to have a lot. :D
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

"You don't get what you deserve, you are what you take" :von:
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:I have no idea how much money he has and whether it's "enough" to cover his needs, but I think he deserves to have a lot. :D
He can get in the (very long) queue :?
Four strings good, six strings bad
Karst
Slight Overbomber

I just love it when Scots slug it out in public. It's a bit like them trying to qualify for the World Cup...;0
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Karst wrote:I just love it when Scots slug it out in public. It's a bit like them trying to qualify for the World Cup...;0
We usually manage it. It's just in the first round that we embarrass ourselves. At least we don't burst into tears on the pitch.

(As a committed footie hater, I'm sure that someone is now going to point out that Scotland hasn't qualified for the next one. I neither know nor care.)
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Tch. I go off for a few days and miss the entire brawl... :roll:

Not going to start it all over again with mine own opinions, though. ;D
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
DeWinter

stufarq wrote:
Karst wrote:I just love it when Scots slug it out in public. It's a bit like them trying to qualify for the World Cup...;0
We usually manage it. It's just in the first round that we embarrass ourselves. At least we don't burst into tears on the pitch.
It is pretty embarrassing seeing English players do that when they lose the inevitable penalty shoot-out. Save the bursting into tears for the national balance sheet. Saving Scotland's banks cost a teensy bit..
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."