Top Secret Video Project

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Machine Regime
Amphetamine Filth

Machine Regime: Lord God, why do you mock us???

God: You laav it...
People do so like to help you keep your feet on the ground
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

abridged wrote:
TheBoyNextDoor wrote:"Artist:The Sisters Of Mercy
Track:Filmic Delights
Label:Merciful Release
Dir:

We took on the monsterous job of editing filmic delights for the bands 2011 tour. Phew."

:roll: :|
Twas too good to be true! ;D
Far too good to even get me excited! Perpetual disappointment turns you that way... :roll:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Balam
Road Kill

:roll: :(
Coming soon!! When my head works
Being645
Intellectual Love God

I loved the Filmic Delights ... does anybody have some photos of or some more detailed information about them for the Wiki? Please ... :wink: ...
centurionofprix
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:I loved the Filmic Delights ... does anybody have some photos of or some more detailed information about them for the Wiki? Please ... :wink: ...
I think a bootlegger in the Tours subforum taped some of the filmic delights. I'm not completely sure though - hopefully this isn't setting you up for a disappointment!
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Yes they did do filmic delights. That is probably what the website is referring to.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Being645
Intellectual Love God

Maisey wrote:Yes they did do filmic delights. That is probably what the website is referring to.
?
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Maisey is correct (I'm afraid); AshTV were responsible for at least half of the visual entertainment on the tour.
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
Being645
Intellectual Love God

Yeah, but we know that already ... :wink: ...

... apart from the fact, that the Filmic Delights (lovely as they were) ...
well, they've surely NOT been half of the visual entertainment of the tour ... :lol: :lol: ...

but a pretty and useful addition, at least in such venues where that was made possible ... ;D :wink: ...

* yes, I am too - whatever the adequate word for it - again ... fussy, perhaps ... and yes, I hate it ...

centurionofprix wrote: I think a bootlegger in the Tours subforum taped some of the filmic delights. I'm not completely sure though - hopefully this isn't setting you up for a disappointment!
Yeah, I remember slightly to have seen such a post somewhere ...
I will successively work myself through all the threads now, anyway ...
so perhaps I shall find something useful ...

Thanks for the hint ... :D ...