If you could ask Eldritch one question.....

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Master Margarita
Amphetamine Filth

Hadn't though of that.
When was the last time you cut the catwalk caviar?
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Master Margarita wrote:
randdebiel² wrote:
dead inside wrote: I find your prejudice so amusing!
Why on earth don't you let him decide that? Maybe he is not that closed minded as you all think. And as for previewing how he would react, I can't even comment... :roll:
maybe you're right, sory to have offended you....that was not my intention....
and some star-gazing lisbon girl whose nick name represents everything he doesn't believe in,
Respect me if you want to be respected.
It's a good advice.
Big Si
School Bully

I wonder what SG would ask? She's been rather quiet, no posts since wendyhouse. Must have been some night :eek:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Master Margarita wrote:Hadn't though of that.

yeah this ones easy to figureout :twisted:

bloke riding bike flatout, realises he is about to lose control. loses control, goes into crash.............when it's over will I dream? :innocent:

most of the lyrics can be found in the transcript :innocent: :von:
Goths have feelings too
Master Margarita
Amphetamine Filth

dead inside wrote:
Master Margarita wrote:
randdebiel² wrote:maybe you're right, sory to have offended you....that was not my intention....
and some star-gazing lisbon girl whose nick name represents everything he doesn't believe in,
It's a good advice.
Don't believe in respect. And don't take advice. Thanks anyway.
When was the last time you cut the catwalk caviar?
dead stars

Master Margarita wrote:
dead inside wrote:
Master Margarita wrote: and some star-gazing lisbon girl whose nick name represents everything he doesn't believe in,
It's a good advice.
Don't believe in respect.
Yeah, it shows.
And don't take advice.
Bad for you.

Thanks anyway.
You're welcome.
dead stars

To all you disbelievers, so you shouldn't ask Eldritch if he believes in God simply because the existence of God isn't proven?
There's another good question to add my interview some posts ago.

Because, as far as I know, no one has asked him that either. You'd be surprised with the surprising answers you get when you ask "surprising" questions.
randdebiel²

dead inside wrote:To all you disbelievers, so you shouldn't ask Eldritch if he believes in God simply because the existence of God isn't proven?

Because, as far as I know, no one has asked him that either. You'd be surprised with the surprising answers you get when you ask "surprising" questions.
I didn't say you shouldn't ask him that...it was just a bad joke.....if you remember well a few years back when you first posted your astral chart question on dominion I was one of those who tried to back you up..... :)
(of course you couln't know that because I didn't use this name on dominion....)
again, I'm sorry for this....
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
dead stars

randdebiel² wrote:
dead inside wrote:To all you disbelievers, so you shouldn't ask Eldritch if he believes in God simply because the existence of God isn't proven?

I didn't say you shouldn't ask him that...it was just a bad joke.....if you remember well a few years back when you first posted your astral chart question on dominion I was one of those who tried to back you up..... :)
(of course you couln't know that because I didn't use this name on dominion....)
again, I'm sorry for this....
Of course, I can't know who you are... Obviously.
randdebiel²

and I intend to keep it that way...not that I was very active there....but still....
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:I wonder what SG would ask? She's been rather quiet, no posts since wendyhouse. Must have been some night :eek:
SG is busy with "other matters" at the moment...

I'd ask Eldritch what he does all day. (does he just play computer games?)
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Yeah, I suggested that one too. Here's a suggestion: Eldritch TV. We lock Eldritch in a flat, and film him watching bad television, reading manga comics, listening to dodgy music from the seventies and eighties. Every now and then he will send an irritated fax to someone, or practice his facial expressions in the mirror to check that they are up to scratch. Sometimes he will scribble a single lyric on the top of a cigarette packet, but by the time he has consumed his daily allocation of port, he will have lost it down the back of the sofa. This will be repeated every day for three months. It will become cult viewing, but only for insomniacs and postmodern ironists. I might watch it every now and then while I'm waiting for Ready Steady Cook.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Thea
Overbomber

"eldrich t.v." sounds like fun.

but then, right now so does "trying to make a pecan milkshake" and "blow-dry the dog"
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

dead inside wrote:
karin wrote:
dead inside wrote:

5. Why do you feel the need to tell the world about your intense and wide-ranging sexual life? Are you trying to prove anything in special, perhaps to anyone in special? ;)

6. About "I've slept with every girl in Berlin"... Errrmmm... Nevermind.

Good question. If I were an ungracious person I'd say "methinks he doth protest too much" but I'm not, (especially) so I wont.
Sorry? I don't understand what you mean... What has protest to do with Eldritch's sexual life?... What am I not getting? :eek:
It's a quote from Shakespear or one of those types and in context it means if he was more comfortable with himself and his sexuality he wouldn't feel the need to keep broadcasting his heterosexual intentions and his conquests.
Zwei bier bitte.....
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Yeah, it is a bit odd for someone who says that one of the reasons he lives in 'Europe' is that women have a higher status there...and then says his biggest mistake was 'sleeping with some ugly women'...
Chris

dead stars

karin wrote:
dead inside wrote:
karin wrote: Sorry? I don't understand what you mean... What has protest to do with Eldritch's sexual life?... What am I not getting? :eek:
It's a quote from Shakespear or one of those types and in context it means if he was more comfortable with himself and his sexuality he wouldn't feel the need to keep broadcasting his heterosexual intentions and his conquests.
Yes. I got it later on. It was the old English ("doth") that confused me completely.
And I agree with the previous post. Like we say in my country, he complains with a full belly.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Are you Really an Intellectual Love God.....Show me show show me!!!!
randdebiel²

maybe because it's the only possibility to ever get a democratic counterweight for the US?
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Farmers moan about the EU a lot, whenever they think they might lose some of the ridiculously overinflated subsidies the EU is kind enough to give them. First of all, I'm not a farmer, so I don't care about subsidies. So sod the CAP for all I care. Let's eat some African produce, not over-priced under-flavoured European rubbish. The stuff about straight cucumbers is just baloney made up by the Daily Mail. So it's corrupt in parts, but so is any political institution.

Apart from that, the only impact the EU seems to have had in the UK is protecting the human rights of individuals, and adding to the social protection of employees etc. So you can see why Mr Blair is ambivalent about it. But I think it's almost unremittingly great. As does AE, apparently. Let's stick one in the eyes of the Americans. And you can quote me on that, I'm a political scientist.
Chris

Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Scardwel wrote:
Big Si wrote:I wonder what SG would ask? She's been rather quiet, no posts since wendyhouse. Must have been some night :eek:
SG is busy with "other matters" at the moment...

I'd ask Eldritch what he does all day. (does he just play computer games?)

LOL I like that phrase..."other matters".....Wouldn't be that nasty rumor floating around the Mish land would it? Hmmmmm
khepri II

MrChris wrote:
Apart from that, the only impact the EU seems to have had in the UK is protecting the human rights of individuals, .
.....and forcing circus entertainers to wear hard hats....and trying to ban butter.....and black pudding.........and rducing the chances of an individual going through life without constantly being scrutinised, or surveyed :?

Protection of individuals is also a load of corrupt baloney IMHO. I don't want to be protected by banks of CCTV camera's, chipped produce and retina scanners thankyou very much :(
khepri II

Snub Nose wrote: and the CAP and suggest we get our food stuffs from africa?

which won't be possible soon, because the EU is importing subsidised foodstuff into Africa, at such a rate that it completly undermines the African farmers abilty to produce cost effective foodstock s of their own.

See potato farming as an example :x
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Too true.

As for bizarre regulations, hardhats etc, I'm afraid that we British, despite our famous sense of humour, fail to understand the joke.

I think Mr Berlusconi recently said of roadsigns (paraphrasing slightly) that they are orders in Milan, suggestions in Rome, and Christmas decorations in Naples.

Or, as they used to say in Russia, 'God is in heaven and the Tsar is far away'.
Chris

Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

I think the answer is no, usually....

CB
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Where is 'buxville' and do its inhabitants get proper pay these days.