Currently Thinking...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Thinking?!? I have talked to David Lynch, Im not able to think :von:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Im thinking, whats going on with this site? :eek: The last reply got posted. I looked at it. Went to my profile, and when I looked again. The reply was not there. So I replied again. Then there were two. Hmmmm. Oh well.......
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Big Si
School Bully

Big Si wrote: There's nowt wrong with you. I'm also the quietest guy I know! :)
Lynchfanatic wrote: There is nothing wrong with me?!? Awww and I thought I was special :wink:
We are all special (yes even SG :wink: ), that's why we're here talking about the Sisters, and not some other dodgy old band :lol:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

Lynchfanatic wrote:Thinking?!? I have talked to David Lynch, Im not able to think :von:
sounds interesting 8)
and what did he say :?:
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

pikkrong wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:Thinking?!? I have talked to David Lynch, Im not able to think :von:
sounds interesting 8)
First of all he said hi to me when he joined the chat room (on his site) And that it was good to see me :wink: He said he loves Norwegians :D I asked him, what made him choose Norwegians for buying ghost wood in Twin Peaks. (The series)
And he said cause they love norwegians. I asked if he had seen the movie i recomended to him via email, but he had not seen it yet. I made a joke and said that he had to love me then, since Im from Norway. And he said "Yes I love norwegians" .. I asked if he had seen "Six feet under" but he had not, but he had heard it is good.

He was not in there for long, and he got LOTS of questions. But that he answered so many of my questions out of all, im very happy. There is only one question he did not answer. He was only there for 30 minutes. And luckely there is a log over every chat he joins in on, so I can always go back and see it again. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

232 posts!?! When did that happen, lol.. I havent noticed that it was so "many"...

And now im thinking my body is mean to me. My left arm has a weird feeling. Like Im very tired in the arm, I have not done anything to make it tired. No matter what position I put it in, i cant make it relax, to make it better. Ive had this problem before, but not often. And now it is a loooong time since last. I cant remember if it was in the right arm sometimes, or only one specific arm... I have not lifted anything heavy or strained it in any way, or not even slept funny.. That whats so weird.... Hard to explain, but anyway its uncomfortable...
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Big Si
School Bully

Lynchfanatic wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
sounds interesting 8)
First of all he said hi to me when he joined the chat room (on his site) And that it was good to see me :wink: He said he loves Norwegians :D I asked him, what made him choose Norwegians for buying ghost wood in Twin Peaks. (The series)
And he said cause they love norwegians. I asked if he had seen the movie i recomended to him via email, but he had not seen it yet. I made a joke and said that he had to love me then, since Im from Norway. And he said "Yes I love norwegians" .. I asked if he had seen "Six feet under" but he had not, but he had heard it is good.

He was not in there for long, and he got LOTS of questions. But that he answered so many of my questions out of all, im very happy. There is only one question he did not answer. He was only there for 30 minutes. And luckely there is a log over every chat he joins in on, so I can always go back and see it again. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:eek: 8) :notworthy: :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Debaser
Overbomber

OOOOh not long before the trek across the Peninnes.

I LOVE going to gigs!
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

...why i brought a change of clothes and everything with me to work so i could just leave work and get the train straight back to the lesser part of the land of lard for above mentioned gig, yet forgot to bring my ticket, meaning i will have to go all the way back home again first!

:urff:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
hallucienate
Overbomber

why is this jelly baby in my packet of fruit gums :?:
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

hallucienate wrote:why is this jelly baby in my packet of fruit gums :?:
Big Si, something to do with you?
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
Big Si
School Bully

:oops: Might be! ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
hallucienate
Overbomber

it was a yellow one. hope that helps.

I can't believe I ate the whole packet.
Big Si
School Bully

hallucienate wrote:it was a yellow one. hope that helps.

I can't believe I ate the whole packet.
Someone said here recently that they are like eating yellow snow :urff: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
hallucienate
Overbomber

snow? never touched the stuff.
Big Si
School Bully

hallucienate wrote:snow? never touched the stuff.
Think of smelly yellow water but frozen :urff:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
hallucienate
Overbomber

I can picture what yellow snow is made of, I've seen the jackass movie
hallucienate
Overbomber

new train of thought:

is Cranberries "Linger" about farting?
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

:urff:
24.24.2.489 Deceased
pikkrong
Overbomber

i feel sad.
don't know why.
maybe i just have slept too little tonight and that's just a physiologic mechanism of my brains. like in the evenings of hangover days.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

...that I'm probably coming down with whatever crap's been going around the office for the past couple of weeks. I've got an incessant cough, a scratchy throat, and a stuffy nose. Dammit. Looks like the weekend's going to be spoiled...just my luck! :evil: :cry: :roll: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thea
Overbomber

i'm going to france in under an hour and all i seem to be taking is a damp ruksack (i spilt dandylion and burdock on it) with an alien sex fiend shirt, a fan and a belt in it.

this is either very rock and roll or a dull yet safer version of the "stourbridge incident"
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

SINsister wrote:...that I'm probably coming down with whatever crap's been going around the office for the past couple of weeks. I've got an incessant cough, a scratchy throat, and a stuffy nose. Dammit. Looks like the weekend's going to be spoiled...just my luck! :evil: :cry: :roll: :von:
same here...not the best thing to have when it's hot...only remedy I can think of has to involve whisky ;D
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
hallucienate
Overbomber

that there must be a better way to eat a custard slice
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

...how poetic it is that oldham athletic are currently beating sheff wednesday 0-1, after only 6 minutes of play :D

:twisted:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?