Sexiest.... Singers, Guitarists or Drummers...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thea
Overbomber

*puts carl in her handbag and dances away singing "get your hands off my woman" by the darkness*
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

d00mw0lf wrote:*puts carl in her handbag and dances away singing "get your hands off my woman" by the darkness*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another top statement!
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)
mugabe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Black Shuck wrote: Belinda Carlisle :oops:
Yes!
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

d00mw0lf wrote:*puts carl in her handbag and dances away singing "get your hands off my woman" by the darkness*
Surely the mullet would never fit in your handbag!! :twisted:
Only a paand.
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

Sexygoth wrote:
Surely the mullet would never fit in your handbag!! :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)
Thea
Overbomber

i have the TARDIS of handbags. looks tiny but holds everything i need for a week in london. amaaaaaaaaaaaazing.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

<nicks the handbag and runs away very fast>..."Don't worry dear Husband to be, it's just you and me now" lol
Only a paand.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Nancy_78 wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Nancy_78 wrote:
Females

Sade Adu(Sade)
Until this post I wondered was I really the only one appreciating Sade :wink:
I can't see a valid reason why Sade Adu would be less appreciated by the way she physically looks like.Like Ofra Haza she's very exotic and unusual.
exotic or not - she's beautiful :kiss:
of course, Ofra Haza was, too. R. I. P. :cry:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Sade is tops. Beautiful woman. Better voice....

Maureen.... I love that song. and all the rest.