Currently wondering...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Debaser wrote:Let him go on his own? He'd have come back with a button-up cardie and slacks!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: i'll lend out son number one who is only 11 years of age to help you know it's not you dear! mine has very good taste, you can use him as an example if you wish.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

currently wondering ~ have any of us fans actually said thank-you to our band for this XXX tour?
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

I'm no longer a fan, so I'm excused ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

now that's true within itself! heehee.
that ongoing eternity
Debaser
Overbomber

blimmin printer's now just gone bonkers. WHY did I click 'print' loads of times when it wouldn't work :urff:

Anyone want a list of names for a thing I've organised - I have about a gozillion!
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

I blame years of flip-flop huffing and the fact that yore a gurl :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:I blame years of flip-flop huffing and the fact that yore a gurl :lol:
Be careful otherwise I'll send all these bloody bits of paper to you.
Pista
Cureboi

did someone say flip flops?

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Debaser
Overbomber

Pista wrote:did someone say flip flops?

And your point, caller? Image
James Blast
Banned

flip... flop... aroma/flava?

you tell us :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

Crackling flava

Ouch!

:wink:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

^Ouch! I had something like that once (though nowhere near as bad) + sunburn on feet. Needless to say I don't wear flip flops no more :lol:
MadameButterfly wrote:currently wondering ~ have any of us fans actually said thank-you to our band for this XXX tour?
I'd think the energy of the audience and our returning to next gigs should suffice? :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Obviousman wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:currently wondering ~ have any of us fans actually said thank-you to our band for this XXX tour?
I'd think the energy of the audience and our returning to next gigs should suffice? :wink:
yeah maybe, okay i see your point. i'm just too excited about this gig. i haven't been to one for ages, so it might just be my over enthusiasm. :wink:
that ongoing eternity
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

"Hello, we are The Sisters of Mercy, and this evening we will be playing B-sides, early releases, and some stuff Adam Pearson and I scribbled down on the back of a fag packet about a decade ago. We'll be playing these in a thrash metal style because we haven't had a non-journeyman guitarist since that guy in the shades with the face of a walnut left in the 80's. By the way, have I mentioned how much I despise you all recently?"
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

DeWinter wrote:
"Hello, we are The Sisters of Mercy, and this evening we will be playing B-sides, early releases, and some stuff Adam Pearson and I scribbled down on the back of a fag packet about a decade ago. We'll be playing these in a thrash metal style because we haven't had a non-journeyman guitarist since that guy in the shades with the face of a walnut left in the 80's. By the way, have I mentioned how much I despise you all recently?"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you have to love the attitude and tongue in the cheek sense of humour the man has! if it hasn't occured to people why they keep on touring or why there will never be another record released, then i'll just say 'so be it'!
he our fearless leader gives us everything we ask for and then "just hits the motorway with cash in pocket and having had a good time at gigs where they know they will sound brilliant!" :wink:

i'm just there to indulge in a bit of nostaigia that this band can still pull off, with a bunch of middle aged people and of course the fans on here that i see there and then it's time to party. and we party like it's 1969! :lol: :lol:
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

MadameButterfly wrote:you have to love the attitude and tongue in the cheek sense of humour the man has!
You ARE Mental!
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

James Blast wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:you have to love the attitude and tongue in the cheek sense of humour the man has!
You ARE Mental!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i've heard that for years already. may be true.
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

he preys on mentality like that, kick him into touch
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

yeah i'll do the kicking when i get in touch! :wink:
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

deluded, still?
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

deluded? after all the years within these walls?

never.

i shall stay at the point that brought me here. if ever a goth band it's TSOM. they are like spirits that remain to play gigs for a selected few. their setlists never change except for an odd one or two. they will never release a new albumn but fans still keep on going back for more? it's total madness, extreme opinions and still a sort of retarded family (in the light sense of the term before i offend anyone retarded), that lives their lives following not only the band but the friendships that start within the fans.. well now i'll just *hush* cause that's not done in this day & age where name calling is just not done! except for .. mad, grumpy, deluded, aged, young, craziness, rock 'n roll, drugs, sex & all in between. i guess.
that ongoing eternity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

See this is why we love you Debs :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
elevation

Ouch, on the flip-flop bit. Is this real or is it photoshoped? I've never had this and thank God. I love flip-flops.

*sorry for the d-tour from the topic
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

markfiend wrote:See this is why we love you Debs :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
awww! thanks mark! and why i love you guys! :wink: :kiss: :notworthy:
that ongoing eternity
Debaser
Overbomber

elevation wrote:Ouch, on the flip-flop bit. Is this real or is it photoshoped? I've never had this and thank God. I love flip-flops.

*sorry for the d-tour from the topic
To me the 'flipflop burn' looks more like a skin reaction not a burn. Perhaps he guy's alergic to rubber. NOT the flipflop's fault. Gaz's feet go like that with neoprene.