2021-09-11, Roundhouse, London UK

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2020 and 2022
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Wildest, largest pit I ever did see at a Sisters show, essentially a warzone by the encores. Seeing it step up a notch for Genevieve was quite something :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Here's a press review, without photos, not too bad or further off than usual and with a good portion of tickle ...
* thanks for the link to the dominion mailing list

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article ... use-london
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 10:37 Here's a press review, without photos, not too bad or further off than usual and with a good portion of tickle ...

Not being picky and can't see a date on this review but it seems like it could be an old one from the 20.09.2019 gig, plus Dave says he's sure he's read it before. :D
It talks about being the first of two headline gigs, not three, and the only gig this time that started with More didn't have Lucretia opening the encores, but that does match with the 2019 gig.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Charlie wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 11:47
Being645 wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 10:37 Here's a press review, without photos, not too bad or further off than usual and with a good portion of tickle ...

Not being picky and can't see a date on this review but it seems like it could be an old one from the 20.09.2019 gig, plus Dave says he's sure he's read it before. :D
It talks about being the first of two headline gigs, not three, and the only gig this time that started with More didn't have Lucretia opening the encores, but that does match with the 2019 gig.
You are right, I got led astray... :oops: ... should have read it a bit more focussed ... :innocent:

Thank you for the hint, though ... :D :notworthy: ...
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 20:00
Charlie wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 11:47

You are right, I got led astray... :oops: ... should have read it a bit more focussed ... :innocent:

Thank you for the hint, though ... :D :notworthy: ...
No problem! :D

Nice work with the wiki as always by the way! :notworthy:
Sorry i've not been on there for a while, life has been mad crazy for the last 18 months! ( in a good way! :wink: )
Maybe for the next tour i'll have more time - that's if i can even remember how to do anything!
:lol: :lol:
Being645
Above the Chemist

Charlie wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 11:47 Nice work with the wiki as always by the way! :notworthy:
Sorry i've not been on there for a while, life has been mad crazy for the last 18 months! ( in a good way! :wink: )
Maybe for the next tour i'll have more time - that's if i can even remember how to do anything!
:lol: :lol:
Thanks. It were nice to find a few more vids for Saturday and Sunday.
Anyway with ruffers on the ground and czuczu here keeping everybody updated, it was easy going ...

... :lol: ... You know who to ask to refresh your memory ... :lol: ...
for example of the first commandment of Sisterswiki editing: No worries ... :lol:
Anyway, your visits at the wiki are always welcome ... :D ...
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Planet Dave wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 12:01 Wildest, largest pit I ever did see at a Sisters show, essentially a warzone by the encores. Seeing it step up a notch for Genevieve was quite something :notworthy:
i dont usually do mosh-pits myself; when youve seen the cramps and been security for the Meteors mosh-pits are a bit soft-play centres...but i was challenged to come dance in the front by a stunningly attractive lady so of course i did and it was quite brutal. loved it.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 04 Oct 2021, 04:12
Planet Dave wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 12:01 Wildest, largest pit I ever did see at a Sisters show, essentially a warzone by the encores. Seeing it step up a notch for Genevieve was quite something :notworthy:
i dont usually do mosh-pits myself; when youve seen the cramps and been security for the Meteors mosh-pits are a bit soft-play centres...but i was challenged to come dance in the front by a stunningly attractive lady so of course i did and it was quite brutal. loved it.
:lol: :notworthy: aye it's all degrees of context, The Sisters aren't Slayer or System Of A Down either, but yes within the context of Sisters pits it was wild :notworthy: we were to the left of it a few rows back, on our night off from the barrier, in line with Ben's mic more or less; when the pit swelled and surged it sent us flying no danger :lol:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Planet Dave wrote: 04 Oct 2021, 11:05
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 04 Oct 2021, 04:12
:lol: :notworthy: aye it's all degrees of context, The Sisters aren't Slayer or System Of A Down either, but yes within the context of Sisters pits it was wild :notworthy: we were to the left of it a few rows back, on our night off from the barrier, in line with Ben's mic more or less; when the pit swelled and surged it sent us flying no danger :lol:
sunday was a dream. so much room in the arena that i went to a side wall where i could put my drink down and danced in a huge space like nobody could see me dancing it was communion witrh the gods. awesome.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
FireInReptileHouse
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Some of my photos if anyone is interested (not the best but here anyway :)
https://mega.nz/folder/TUcH3QzJ#83SPtsgzyKt6Tl17HJWGSQ
we will steal what we cannot buy when all is stole from us
ruffers
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 04 Oct 2021, 14:00 sunday was a dream. so much room in the arena that i went to a side wall where i could put my drink down and danced in a huge space like nobody could see me dancing it was communion witrh the gods. awesome.
I saw you, it was indeed a great place to be.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow