2023-11-19 Rock City Nottingham UK

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2023 tour.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Nice review, continuing the theme-in-general regarding the quality of the support as well as the main event ...

https://www.undertheradarmag.com/review ... er_19_2023
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Hmm i dont want to sound churlish but that is Sandstorm in name only. Its a nice piece of Sexy-phone to be sure but sounds nothing like the released track.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 28 Nov 2023, 10:08 Hmm i dont want to sound churlish but that is Sandstorm in name only. Its a nice piece of Sexy-phone to be sure but sounds nothing like the released track.
Indeed, as I said elsewhere it's a strange and brave venture to play a backwards track forwards on live sax. Thankfully it was stunningly good live in front of your face and ears, emotionally stirringly so. If anything moreso on the extended Lucretia.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
mh
Above the Chemist

The backing track (ambient noises behind the sax part) is the same as on the record, but it's probably not as audible in recordings.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.