What is the most stupid thing you've ever done?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Carrie wrote:I am fine but in self-imposed exile from any social event involving a) alcohol b) people smoking c) people having a good time, goddamnit!
I say you leave jolly Ol'England for sun, smoke free, alcohol free enviroment of Cali. You can even bring Mr Carrie along. Will do you all good to be with 3 kids, good practice.

PS Did I tell you how excited I am for you both. :D
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

SG!!!

I would say to take a plane from San Diego to Dublin. A ferry from Wexford to Fishbourne. The bus from Fishbourne to Swansea and a train from Swansea to London. A bus to Euston and a taxi to the Forum without even having a ticket for theMission concert, before hand. But the fact that I met some amazing people who helped out a stranger and gave me faith in mankind made the insanity seem worth it. and I learned a very valuable lesson. Never go to London without your Xanex. :eek:
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

Cheers Cyn!

@PiB...bet you used to clingfilm toilet seats, too...

When I was at Uni one universally unpopular chap in the next flat to mine went to the pub only to discover on his return that his flat 'mates' had bricked up his door, plastered the resulting wall & repainted the entire corridor.

Sadly this occurred a mere week after my flat had been reprimanded for a) keeping chickens & b) mislaying a 14' python behind a skirting board (as you do) so the Site Agent refused to believe our protestations of innocence & fined US for it...bastard...
Queen of the mean!
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

And some people say University's a waste of tax-payers' money. Bloody peasants.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Carrie wrote: @PiB...bet you used to clingfilm toilet seats, too...
I used to do that!!! :lol: :lol:
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

creep
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

Mind you... I Superglued a a spoon to a slumbering drunk's nipple once, and his slippers to the linoleum. My fellow conspiritors and I laffed for weeks at the sound of him pading around with sections of lino on his slippers.

BTW I was 19 at the time.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Red Sunsets wrote:creep
Yeah, 'cause that's what you'd say to someone if you were trying to creep round them :roll:
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:Mind you... I Superglued a a spoon to a slumbering drunk's nipple once, and his slippers to the linoleum. My fellow conspiritors and I laffed for weeks at the sound of him pading around with sections of lino on his slippers.

BTW I was 19 at the time.
Nearly fell of my chair laughing at that one :roll:
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

Does that mean I'm forgiven SG?
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

I was being sarcastic
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

The female of the species etc.......
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

yeah yeah
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

Goodnight SG sleep well dream harder
Last edited by James Blast on 19 Jan 2004, 20:20, edited 1 time in total.
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

Carrie wrote:Cheers Cyn!

@PiB...bet you used to clingfilm toilet seats, too...

When I was at Uni one universally unpopular chap in the next flat to mine went to the pub only to discover on his return that his flat 'mates' had bricked up his door, plastered the resulting wall & repainted the entire corridor.

Sadly this occurred a mere week after my flat had been reprimanded for a) keeping chickens & b) mislaying a 14' python behind a skirting board (as you do) so the Site Agent refused to believe our protestations of innocence & fined US for it...bastard...
@ Carrie - That Story of the "Bricked Up Door" - brought tears of laughter to my eyes - Thank You :notworthy:
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:Goodnight SG sleep well dream harder
Thanks to you, I had a really scary dream about really nasty ghosts, woke up, didn't get back to sleep for ages......Then I didn't hear my alarm clock and missed my morning shift!!! Thats nearly 50 bloody quid you owe me..........
sod ring
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

oh I have another one..........Playing about with my longest nail EVER...........And then it broke :roll: :cry:
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

.................And another, staying up all night!!!! Now i've got to get ready for work and I don't finish until 9 tonight!!!! (Now that really IS stupid)
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Well wadda ya know, no sooner had I spent a very long time with my make-up, disguising the unintentional Michael Stipe look, my work phones me cancelling the shift :evil:
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

Just goes to show, you shouldn't mess with RS. :eek: :innocent:
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

No, I really really shouldn't have done :roll:
Only a paand.
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

Well... getting utterly bastard pissed.... knowing that a certain lass fancies the hell outta you.... proposing to her... her saying yes... you blacking out... and having her on yer doorstep the morning after.. demanding to speak to you... and trying to explain that to your parents...
James Blast
Banned

F*ck*As*Goth wrote:and trying to explain that to your parents...
Heavy $hit! FAG, I can't wait for the 2nd instalment of this real life soap. :eek:
~ Peter Steele
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

RS..... being able to explain this to your parents is one thing... being able to explain this to HER parents is a completely different thing... been there.. tried that.... didn't go down well... at all....
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Sexygoth wrote:oh I have another one..........Playing about with my longest nail EVER...........And then it broke :roll: :cry:
That is fixable. Nail Salon. It's how I keep mine long. And sharp. :wink: :twisted: