The Mi$$ion - Why all the cr@p???

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

...by special request from me & the Edster...probably best we DON'T say who it was for on that occasion... :twisted:

The Mish were definitely my first love - like Derek, I got into them when TSOM were going thro' their fallow period. In fact I've got a dried rose *somewhere*.... :oops:

Still love 'em live, & AurA was a cracking return to form. Best to gloss over quite a bit of their '90s output, such as it was...the Mish are an extremely funny band, & it's only when Mr H starts taking himself a tad too seriously that they go arse.

There's a new sample on their website ATM actually, but I've no idea if it's any good or not...NOTHING I've downloaded from that site EVER works! :urff:
Queen of the mean!