WGW.......Again!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thea
Overbomber

i've got worse...
much, much worse...
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Scardwel wrote:little minx!
Little Nell!!
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

LOL... just wait till i speak to SG abou tthat hat !!!

Muhahahahaha!!!

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Scardwel wrote:d00my you little minx! :evil:
*hint*

look at the root directory

*/hint*

:eek:
Goths have feelings too
hallucienate
Overbomber

Black Horizon wrote:remember we have still got Project Pitchfork to look forward to this Sunday. :D
My mate is going to that one. I sent him your photo. Watch your back :!:
Thea
Overbomber

paint it black wrote:
Scardwel wrote:d00my you little minx! :evil:
*hint*

look at the root directory

*/hint*

:eek:
you mean this? there's a very sweet pic of Sexygoth and Mr. Hussey in there somewhere...
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

d00mw0lf wrote:Sexygoth and Mr. Hussey
AKA Groupy Goth and Gropey Goth. :wink:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Black Horizon wrote:
hallucienate wrote:
Black Horizon wrote:remember we have still got Project Pitchfork to look forward to this Sunday. :D
My mate is going to that one. I sent him your photo. Watch your back :!:
Who's your mate? Send me a photo of him.
That'd ruin the element of suprise. Not that he needs it. He's been doing Thai kickboxing and Kung Fu for many years :twisted:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

hallucienate wrote:
Black Horizon wrote:
hallucienate wrote: My mate is going to that one. I sent him your photo. Watch your back :!:
Who's your mate? Send me a photo of him.
That'd ruin the element of suprise. Not that he needs it. He's been doing Thai kickboxing and Kung Fu for many years :twisted:
Are we having a collection. i'll put money towards his ticket if he does a good job :twisted:

see it turned out nice over there for your holiday :D
Goths have feelings too
hallucienate
Overbomber

paint it black wrote: Are we having a collection. i'll put money towards his ticket if he does a good job :twisted:
My friend has beat up muggers before :notworthy: two of them attacked him in the subway, one got a steal-toe Dr Marten in the gut and the other backed off slowly ;D

I hear ticket prices in London are quite costly, and seeing as he's also got to travel from Norwich, I'm sure cash donations will be accepted :wink:
paint it black wrote: see it turned out nice over there for your holiday :D
yup, had very nice day off, spent the morning in bed and then went for a walk around Kirstenbosch. I hope the weather holds 'cos I'm off to visit my Dad in Knysna next week. ;D
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

DOOMIE YOU BITCH! :cry:
You just bloody wait until I get mine developed young lady. To quote Scardy.........CAMERA FIGHT!
Oh btw, are you after the GOFFICK INNIT teeshirt?
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Review of WGW according to SG (sit tight...........)

Thurday.....Can't remember much.....was very drunk

Friday.....Made a new best friend! Mr Dave Vanian was sitting on the wall outside the Pavillion, so I just HAD to speak to him......Well I didn't actually say anything for the first few minutes, I just sat next to him! Then of course got my picture taken with him, to which I screamed, "Oh my God, Dave Vaian has his arm around me!!" Then, say Diana, you are my new best friend!!!! And the poor sod did!!!!
The gig was the dogs bollo*ks......Captain invited two nuns on stage towards the end and got them to whip his backside (pictures to follow......) So when I did the whole groupy thing and got backstage, he made me take a picture of the damage (eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww).
went back to a friends house after where he had some scorpian vodka. Someone had removed the scorpian and we all had to drink some with it in ( I was very nearly sick)Then some idiot ate it!!

Saturday....erm started drinking at midday, spoke to Mr That Guitarist in the afternoon then went shopping and bought some goff things!
Gig was amazing....of course did the whole shoulder thing for tower!! Which was the last song and seemed to last half an hr (felt sorry for the poor sod who had me on his shoulders). The tous manager was a di*k and wouldn't let anyone backstage so we left, and luckly he spotted me coming out and shouted, "you're Sexygoth and you're in that band!!" I HAVE ARRIVED!!! Then more photo oppertunity (cheers D00mie) as he said, "Do you realise that you are holding me up?" ans apologized and he said, "No, you literally are holding me up, I'm a bit drunk!!" Went to a townie bar after to scare the locals!

Sunday.....The goths V Townies football re-match, after our 17-1 slaughter last year, we needed to kick their asses, this year we had a secret weapon. Brian Kilkline (sp?). Losing my voice because of this bloody match, but haven't laughed so much in ages......final score....3-0 to Townies :cry:
sunday night...SEXYSUNDAY, just a disco and I have to agree with Black Horizons, It was bloody hot. Spent most of it outside 'learning southern' from this poor bloke who I had taken the p*ss out of a few days earlier, learned to shout 'goffick wanger' whilst pretending to drive past very fast using an ashtray as a steering wheel! Then I had an idea that I should get some teeshirts printed with GOFFICK on the front and INNIT on the back! Have 30 on order already and the bouncer gave me a bottle of wine and some crisps if he got his for free!!

Monday....was supposed to have been a beach party but got rained off. We went back to a mates house instead where me and a friend took it upon ourselves to nick her daughter's trikes, and have a race down the alley!! Really have you seen gofficks on baby trikes?? very long skirts and that don't really go!

All- in- all was a very good weekend, made some new mates, some of which have been told about this site!

Hurry up Oct..................
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:DOOMIE YOU BITCH! :cry:
You just bloody wait until I get mine developed young lady. To quote Scardy.........CAMERA FIGHT!
Oh btw, are you after the GOFFICK INNIT teeshirt?
camera fight?! pshaw! anyone for ringtone wars? behold my mighty monotone "final countdown"! :twisted:

i'm all for goffik innit shirts. or any shirt that'll confuse the siblings.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Only a paand.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

It's all a bit 'Prince Charming'
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

I didn't know your talents included ventriloquism.
keys
Road Kill

Looks like One & All had a good time - SG clearly making an effort to have her picture taken with anyone who was willing to entertain her :roll:

Really don't know why i didn't go... Paddy... give me some reasons why i shouldn't go next time...

Nice to see our very own Scardwel doing his best to out-goth Mr Black Horizon in the company of Lady Doom of the Wolf :notworthy:

You're not brothers are you? :?
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

Sexygoth wrote:PICTURES!!!!!

http://img61.photobucket.com/albums/v18 ... V00023.jpg This needs no intorduction.....
And to think someone told me Roy Orbison was dead...

Nice to see Ricky Gervais was having a good time too... :lol:
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

keys wrote: Really don't know why i didn't go... Paddy... give me some reasons why i shouldn't go next time...
GOFFS
Last edited by Padstar on 29 Apr 2004, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Padstar wrote:GOFFS
Jeez Paddy, isn't that taking the "Sisters tribute" thing a little too far? ;) :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

ummmmmm.... no, "Thats" Entertainment!

Paddy
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

@Keys shut it knob cheese or I'll be forced to shout over the recording of your gig again!
Only a paand.
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

This whitby flew by so damn quick, though there will be top tallent in October!!! includeing a reunion or a rather woderfyl alt.rock band!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

It did go by too blooming quickly!
Only a paand.
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Sexygoth wrote:It did go by too blooming quickly!
You're telling me.

Back so soon then?
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too