JB on tour 2004

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Mexican is off, the bloody place is closed because today is a holiday. We're going to a place across the road now. Not mexican.
hallucienate
Overbomber

I think I had too much garlic last night.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Oh you SO know who to live it large!! Remind me never to meet up with you. I just simply couldn't take the pace!!
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I can't believe i've just said, "Live it large" DAMN
Only a paand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Home! And very tired. Maybe it was the travelling or maybe it was the four hours sleep each night. :roll: We thought we covered quite a bit but when you look at a map of SA it was the equivalent of coming to the UK and never moving outside Dunstable for five days. But, my nocturnal stamina now averages around the 3am mark so Leeds should be a doddle. :von:

Everyone we met in SA was tops. It's a wonderful country with wonderful people. Barring the dodgy geezers wearing skateboarder tops over HL tees and overdosing on garlic. Which as the other half was a goth came as something of a surprise ... :innocent:

Be aware that if you do arrange a visit combined with a trade he'll walk off with both packages at the end of the night. :eek: :lol:

Thank you Hallucienate. :notworthy:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:Everyone we met in SA was tops. It's a wonderful country with wonderful people. Barring the dodgy geezers wearing skateboarder tops over HL tees and overdosing on garlic. Which as the other half was a goth came as something of a surprise ... :innocent:
I gave you prior warning. :wink:
Johnny Boy wrote:
Be aware that if you do arrange a visit combined with a trade he'll walk off with both packages at the end of the night. :eek: :lol:

Thank you Hallucienate. :notworthy:
yeah, yeah, yeah. it'll be in the post on Monday. I ran out of envelopes otherwise it'd have left earlier.
Loki

Which reminds me and I forgot to mention. As my cab first turned onto lower main street (the scary bit) I half caught the name of a firm on the side of a building and as we drove past the front there was it's name in all it's glory.

GRIPPER :notworthy:

Look hard enough and there's HL references everywhere ... :wink:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i shall pass that on at the weekend..
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Loki

emilystrange wrote:i shall pass that on at the weekend..
Gripper :wink:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
I suppose I could take a photo if required :roll: :wink:
Loki

hallucienate wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:
I suppose I could take a photo if required :roll: :wink:
Good idea! From memory it was just a grey building (at night anyway) with just the single word 'Gripper' (no pty etc) in large letters on the front. Go in daylight.
Francis
Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:I suppose I could take a photo if required
@JB: Never did get to see your holiday slides. Are there any you would like to share with us?

@HAL: You must have some snaps of giraffes strolling majestically across the plains. Any chance of putting a few in the gallery?
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Francis wrote:@HAL: You must have some snaps of giraffes strolling majestically across the plains. Any chance of putting a few in the gallery?
Here are a few photo I took of giraffes a while back. I also took photos of a giraffe that walked into a long lying power line, but those are far from pretty.
Francis
Overbomber

Thanks Hal. :) This one was a real treat. :eek:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Francis wrote:Thanks Hal. :) This one was a real treat. :eek:
oh yes, that. That's before they threw in the giraffe that walked into the powerline. :roll: :urff:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Flights booked! 6 August I'm off to Mauritius coming back on 11th, and I'll be staying here :)
Andie
Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:Flights booked! 6 August I'm off to Mauritius coming back on 11th, and I'll be staying here :)

looks kinda boring...nice but not my scene if you know what i mean...

this is more my style :wink:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

hallucienate wrote:Flights booked! 6 August I'm off to Mauritius coming back on 11th, and I'll be staying here :)
works for me :notworthy:

will you be getting pi$$ed and burnt then? it looks like a pools-aide holiday to me. very much like the hotel we stayed at in cuba...

:notworthy:

enjoy. i'm quite jealous 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
hallucienate
Overbomber

oops, this was meant to go on the currently travelling to thread, but I'm sure JB won't mind :?

It's for my brother's wedding. Probably not my first choice in destiniation, but I'm not complaining. The hotel is also on the beach :)

Pished: yes, it's a bloody wedding!
Burnt: nope, I'm sarf efrican, I know how handle the sun. Loads of factor 18 :cool:
Loki

hallucienate wrote:oops, this was meant to go on the currently travelling to thread, but I'm sure JB won't mind :?
:eek:
I was surprised to see this resurrected. I thought for a moment I'd been travelling again but forgot to tell myself. :urff:
hallucienate
Overbomber

JB wrote:I was surprised to see this resurrected.
you're not the only one :urff: must've been the excitement of the moment. beach! sun! warm water! holiday! hotel food :urff:
hallucienate
Overbomber