Mostly travelling to ...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Ryanair seat sale, 99p return per seat (plus taxs) on selected routes until midnight tonight. Myself and Mrs JB have settled on 3 nights based in Jerez in southern Spain in early March. She wants to do the Royal Horse school, Flamenco, Cadiz, Seville, Gibralter thing. :roll:

I've just spotted a 4 day 3 night surfing package. :D

Hmm ...

www.ryanair.com
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

lazarus corporation wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:Off to London tonight.
And yet again. See y'all after two glorious weeks of all play and no work.

And I hope everyone has a happy New Year! There are three wonderful things I've accomplished in 2004 that I am eager to celebrate...

Have fun. If you fancy seeing the coast while you're in the UK then drop me an email and jump on a train to Brighton.
Too bad I've only just seen this! Oh well, maybe next time. :D

Hope y'all had a lovely New Year's Eve--I for one found myself standing on a chair in Chiswick, pledging to be in Tokyo 'this time next year.' Fat chance that! :lol: