DREAMS

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I sold my snake in last nights instalment.........
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

And I don't mean that in any kind of rude way. I mean I sold my snake.
Only a paand.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Scared: the Hammerette cropped up in a recent dream. This is worrying.

Also I dreamed I was about to get sued for writing a restaurant review, but that's just straightforward guilt after caning somewhere.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Back to me awful bastard dreams again. Have had a few night off recently.............Oh well!
Only a paand.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

People sat in an indian restaurant breaking poppadoms against their foreheads. That was more of a memory than a dream though :roll:
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
christophe
Overbomber

...............................................................................................

what would I give, to have one normal dream...
only one night, to wake up like I remember when I was just a "little" kid. not to worry about the emotions I have feld the past night...
what would I do? .........
Another Shade of You.
Debaser
Overbomber

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:I am so sick of having really weird dreams and I mean really weird dreams. night before last Richey and I was in a department store arguing about which aftershave smelt the nicest (they all were in the shape of a male torso, just different colous)

WTF????????/
That'd be you secretly wishing Richey would turn into the gorgeous beast dress designer wot is Jean Paul Gaultier :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dreams? Last disturbing one was that the singer bloke out of Blink 182 persued me around the world to force me into marrying him :eek: He was MOST persistant....annoying thing was I'd have said yes to the drummer :lol: :lol:

Oh and there's the one where all my teeth drop out but when I look at them they are actually monster-size teeth about the size of a miniroll and only molars too, come to think of it.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Sister Ray
Road Kill

Now this is a fun topic!!!

Once had a dream in which I saw a car accident... I was so close to it that I felt it was my car... Disturbed me so much I told a chum and my sister...

Two days later although slightly different happened upon the accident of my dream... Now every once in awhile those crazy dreams happen... and over the weekend had some REALLY freaky dreams... hence why I am in an insomniac state at this moment!!! My own REM frightens me... UGH!!!!
Now who is that knocking
Who's knocking at my chamber door
Now could it be the police?
They're gonna take you for a ride ride
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Some months ago, I had the weirdiest dream I was very hungry, so hungry I ate glass.
I broke a glass dish in pieces and ate it.
How did it taste like? Like ice.
If anyone has any idea of what it means or where to look for, I'd appreciate it.
It was weird and disturbing...
~dead stars still burn~
christophe
Overbomber

one of my friends told me he had this dream of getting eaten by a Ball (a football !!)
he woke up and under the assumption the dream was real he jumped out of bed and ran into the yard. To flee the monster.
This friend of mine is 22 years old :eek:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:
Black Shuck wrote:his leather jacket open slighty, revealing a wisp of chest hair...
NO! BAD! WRONG!
chest hair + leather jackets = :urff:
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Naw, it's not the BLJ (good :D ), or the fact it's open (also good :D ), or even the fact it's revealing a bit of chest hair.

No, it's the suggestion that it's a wisp of hair. No. Not good. Not good at all. Makes :von: sound like he's going bald. which he probably is, but not in my little fantasy world.

Still can't lucid dream that new album release tho' :wink: :lol:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Mrs. Snowey wrote:Naw, it's not the BLJ (good :D ), or the fact it's open (also good :D ), or even the fact it's revealing a bit of chest hair.

No, it's the suggestion that it's a wisp of hair. No. Not good. Not good at all. Makes :von: sound like he's going bald. which he probably is, but not in my little fantasy world.

Still can't lucid dream that new album release tho' :wink: :lol:
Yeah I agree Mrs S, a wisp of chest hair is worse actually. Don't get me wrong BLJ's are the most excellent item of clothing ever invented. I wear mine all the time. It's got so many zips and pockets and things I don't need to carry round a girly handbag EVER! :lol:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Sexygothâ„¢ wrote:I sold my snake in last nights instalment.........
What sort of snake is it
SG?

I dreamt I let all my tarantulas go free once. :cry: :cry: :cry: