Newcomer

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Welcome, Alice! :)
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

hi alice :D
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Debaser wrote:Allo Alice.

With regards to clothing...wot not even a smidgeon of orange :eek: ???
:lol: ...And breathe!
Only a paand.
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

I must say thank you for all your kind welcomes!

I wish that I could say that I owned a wardrobe full of colours (or even just one orange shirt!) - but that would be a huge fib and I thought that would be the wrong way to start!

I have a feeling that if any forum is going to understand the black clothes thing it will be this one (I have seen some of the photos :lol: )
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Black Alice wrote:I have seen some of the photos :lol: )
oh, dear lord... :roll:
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Black Alice wrote:I wish that I could say that I owned a wardrobe full of colours (or even just one orange shirt!) - but that would be a huge fib and I thought that would be the wrong way to start!
Don't worry about it. Francis sometimes makes out that he's nice and/or not pi$$ed. We don't believe him either :lol:
Only a paand.
Red Orc
Road Kill

Hi Alice,

As a four-day-old (oops I mean six-day-old) got any tips for a newbie?

Cheeky I know to pinch your topic, but the alternative would be me posting a newcomer topic, and you know, cover versions, they're rarely as good...

Black Alice is a cool name, I've got Black Planet and Alice simultaneously playing in my head, and for what it's worth, I do rate Alice (the song; hey, the books as well. But not the movie), especially when you play it as 12-bar boogie.

And look, no mention of black anywh... :oops:

Y'all have fun now!
James Blast
Banned

Welcome, anyway :wink:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Red Orc wrote:Hi Alice,

As a four-day-old (oops I mean six-day-old) got any tips for a newbie?

Cheeky I know to pinch your topic, but the alternative would be me posting a newcomer topic, and you know, cover versions, they're rarely as good...

Black Alice is a cool name, I've got Black Planet and Alice simultaneously playing in my head, and for what it's worth, I do rate Alice (the song; hey, the books as well. But not the movie), especially when you play it as 12-bar boogie.

And look, no mention of black anywh... :oops:

Y'all have fun now!
Welcome to you too!!

No problem with pinching my topic - its nice to be able to assist a fellow newbie :D

Love Black Planet and Alice - can't help being an old goth! (and I mean old in the sense of AGE!!!).

Enjoy yourself - trawl some of the other topics in the general section - there's all sorts and you'll find something to respond to I'm sure.

See ya ;D
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Red Orc
Road Kill

I just realised/read the 'Newcastle' on your location. And you're 'old'? Aren't we all! Probably know you from the old days at the Gearbox then... and the Handysides. And the Doll of course. Many RIPs for all the great venues they destroyed...

ps been taking your advice and arguing on all sorts of forums. With the same people on each one, natch!
Francis
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Don't worry about it. Francis sometimes makes out that he's nice and/or not pi$$ed. We don't believe him either
In a perfect world, I'd be nice and drunk.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
James Blast
Banned

Francis wrote:In a perfect world, I'd be nice and drunk.
join me
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

James Blast wrote:
Francis wrote:In a perfect world, I'd be nice and drunk.
join me
there's a few of us there already
James Blast
Banned

ClinckY!

I blame Australia....
~ Peter Steele
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

James Blast wrote: I blame Australia....
they do a good Shiraz
Big Si
School Bully

I blame ze germans!

:P
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Red Orc wrote:I just realised/read the 'Newcastle' on your location. And you're 'old'? Aren't we all! Probably know you from the old days at the Gearbox then... and the Handysides. And the Doll of course. Many RIPs for all the great venues they destroyed...

ps been taking your advice and arguing on all sorts of forums. With the same people on each one, natch!
Yep - nowhere for us old goths to go any more - just to the local pubs to frighten the normals!!!

The middle of Newcastle is full of neon s**t "venues" - not even pubs and I can't be arsed! I tried to get in a bar a couple of weeks ago (cos some friends were in there), which was practically empty at 10.30 and they turned me away because of my boots and leather jacket :evil:

Yep - went to Gearbox nearly every weekend, and the Doll, and Handysides and the Farmers and (in Tynemouth) Surfers (which is also no longer there!

I've noticed some of your arguments/ discussions - very good!
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Francis wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Don't worry about it. Francis sometimes makes out that he's nice and/or not pi$$ed. We don't believe him either
In a perfect world, I'd be nice and drunk.
Nice, drunk -lets just party ;D

I'm full of cold and drowning my sorrows at home on a Saturday night - Shiraz sounds good
culprit

Red Orc wrote:I just realised/read the 'Newcastle' on your location. And you're 'old'? Aren't we all! Probably know you from the old days at the Gearbox then... and the Handysides. And the Doll of course. Many RIPs for all the great venues they destroyed...
may they rest in pieces, nowt left...
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

culprit wrote:
may they rest in pieces, nowt left...
Not even a good saturday afternoon can be spent getting drunk in the sun on the green in old eldon square :cry: - covered in teeny goths (no offence meant to any teens on this forum, they obviously know what good music is)
culprit

The young uns don't [and will never know] what they've missed in Newcastle...
the broken doll...mayfair...barley mow...
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
culprit

eeeh in my day...etc.
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

culprit wrote:eeeh in my day...etc.
divvn't get me started :lol: (oh - you already have! Ah well why break the habit now). The Barley Mow - what thw f**k happened there :evil:
James Blast
Banned

Hadaway and Shite Man!

:lol: classic stuff
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

James Blast wrote:Hadaway and Shite Man!

:lol: classic stuff
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:

My Mum can't understand a word this man says (I'm from Kent originally) and she still loves it