Football fans

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
wintermute
Amphetamine Filth

brighton

you don't pick your team, it picks you
then he takes your hand in some strange californian handshake and breaks the bone
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Newcastle United

I've been going since I were a nipper, and through all the averageness of the last few years I still hold out for a bit of excitement.

Please, lets have some.
Maybe St Michael can give it to us?
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

culprit wrote:Newcastle United

I've been going since I were a nipper, and through all the averageness of the last few years I still hold out for a bit of excitement.

Please, lets have some.
Maybe St Michael can give it to us?
What's average about a team whose players throw in a spot of bare-knuckle boxing at home games? Where a trip to a cup final means callboxes are out of service throughout Tyneside? Where the people growing fat on your devotion and loyalty can be relied upon to publically insult you on a regular basis, pausing only to make assinine decisions about the future of the club?

On the bright side, I'm sure you'll find a relegation battle can be exciting :wink:

It's about the only thing I can expect to look forward to this season :oops: :cry:

You already live on the Wear, you might as well switch to the true faith now. You'll have longer to get used to the idea of Championship football. :lol:
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G