April 8th - Barcelona

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
Badlander
Overbomber

AlBéRiCk wrote:
Ocean Moves wrote:And a note to the guy who spent the
whole gig looking through the view
finder of his compact digital camera,
making a ´video´of the gig from
the 5th row.... Maybe that´s your
idea of a fun night out, but it ain´t
Mine....thanks for obscuring everyone
Else’s view behind you.
I do not share your opinion at all. Thanks to this kind of people, we can get videos of the concerts. And I do not think this is a really "fun" thing to do.
Sure but the stands are a more appropriate place to shoot from. :innocent:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

Scardwel wrote:
Barracuda wrote:What made them start booing in When you don't see me? I couldn't understand what brought it about.
Maybe they were booing because his voice was f**ked. :|
It was a weird gig - the place was packed and the crowd were making alot of noise throughout but not in a good way. Really it was like being at a football match. A massive cheer went up when the free gig was announced though.
I was stood near the back by the desk and didn't hear any boo-ing from there, but I do remember Von stopped singing during WYDSM and said "now it sounds better" or words to that effect.
For what it's worth I enjoyed it, but Madrid was far far better - stonking in fact, and the best gig I've seen so far of this line-up.
:D

EXACTLY SIMON!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
2023: Los Ángeles,Las Vegas, Londonx2, Valencia Madrid, Lisbon, Porto, Bilbao
Jaimie1980
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Surely it wasn't fair to boo if his voice went. Arses.
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

to say that one guy in the RAZZ forum is try to join people that were there,FOR REPORTING THE SISTERS.

they want theyr money back because they think that is was a ripp off because there wasn´t a drum on stage and it was playback and the sound was so low.....

how I whis that you could understand Spanish for following this story that for me is quite funny!!!!
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

dtsom wrote: how I whis that you could understand Spanish for following this story that for me is quite funny!!!!
I don't find it funny. Those people are pathetic. Why is the spanish fan-base so retarded? :urff: :urff:

Luckily, not everybody.

I wouldn't waste my time with them if I were you, dtsom. They'll never understand and resort to insults.

De donde no hay, no se puede sacar!!! :wink: :wink:

Ganith
Human stupidity knows no limits.
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

dtsom wrote:to say that one guy in the RAZZ forum is try to join people that were there,FOR REPORTING THE SISTERS.

they want theyr money back because they think that is was a ripp off because there wasn´t a drum on stage and it was playback and the sound was so low.....

how I whis that you could understand Spanish for following this story that for me is quite funny!!!!
in this case, all i can say is:
never explain, never complain :von:

:wink:
the most boring think for me were those bloody mobilephone cameras everywhere, taking photos of the smoke :lol: and disturbing my concert experience :evil:, besides those people that sing loud in the wrong way. both, chris and ben were in really good shape.
will be there (the second barcelona show). ;D
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

jenzi-benzi wrote: will be there (the second barcelona show). ;D
Spare tickets, anyone?

Ganith
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

Ganith wrote:Spare tickets, anyone?

Ganith
You can have mine if I can't go. :)
The Scene won't save you...
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

Yuppi!!!!

(I'd rather you came, too)

Ganith
jenzi-benzi

Scardwel wrote:
Ganith wrote:Spare tickets, anyone?

Ganith
You can have mine if I can't go. :)
:(
so, Simon, you will not be there?
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

I don't know yet. Depends when it is...
DGP00666
Amphetamine Filth

I'm back from Spain... Should I insist on something that has been said before? I almost had a fight with a group of muthafuckas while waiting in line. I've been to hundreds of concerts in Spain, even in Barcelona, but these people were just the worst. They were insulting Andrew three hours before the show started - apparently, the one with the Violator t-shirt didn't find amusing the "enjoy the puppet show" comment. Another one, if you're still interested was the knucklehead with the mobile phone stuck to his ugly face. If I had stayed in BCN that city I promise I would have started a major brawl. I felt insulted by all those ignorants. I just hope they don't play again for these morons who don't even know what they want. Next time, they can go to see La Oreja De Van Gogh or some shyte like that. Now I'm in Chicago again and I know they'll play and I'll miss a damn fine concert :evil: Needless to say I enjoyed the show anyway, specially when Von stopped singing, taking the p*ss out of all those retards whistling as though he was a dog. PATHETIC.
You are very very bad people and you must be punished
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

DGP00666 wrote:I'm back from Spain... Should I insist on something that has been said before? I almost had a fight with a group of muthafuckas while waiting in line. I've been to hundreds of concerts in Spain, even in Barcelona, but these people were just the worst. They were insulting Andrew three hours before the show started - apparently, the one with the Violator t-shirt didn't find amusing the "enjoy the puppet show" comment. Another one, if you're still interested was the knucklehead with the mobile phone stuck to his ugly face. If I had stayed in BCN that city I promise I would have started a major brawl. I felt insulted by all those ignorants. I just hope they don't play again for these morons who don't even know what they want. Next time, they can go to see La Oreja De Van Gogh or some shyte like that. Now I'm in Chicago again and I know they'll play and I'll miss a damn fine concert :evil: Needless to say I enjoyed the show anyway, specially when Von stopped singing, taking the p*ss out of all those retards whistling as though he was a dog. PATHETIC.

completly agree whit you.
and the problem is that the sisters will do other show and the same people will do the same things other time...

i remember a guy behind me that asked me if wayne is still in the band!!!!!

this people have no idea and the think that is playback,no drummer........

I´m having autentics wars in the Razzmatazz forum whit people that have no idea abut the sisters.

I´m thinkink seriously if go to the free show because i want to enjoy the show not to see a crowd that don´t let us enjoy the show as they did!!!

BASTARDS!!!!
DGP00666
Amphetamine Filth

Hey dtsom, I was asking for you... I visited your website and I thought you were one of the guys who recorded the show. I asked them if they knew you but they didn't. Now that I see your picture I think I saw you.
You are very very bad people and you must be punished
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

DGP00666 wrote:Hey dtsom, I was asking for you... I visited your website and I thought you were one of the guys who recorded the show. I asked them if they knew you but they didn't. Now that I see your picture I think I saw you.
Mayby!!!

i was in the first rows whit the few ones that enjoyed the show.
and thinking seriously if go there other time....

I don´t fell like seeing this people that don´t know anything about the sisters!!!
bismarck

can someone provide a link to the razamatazz forums for TSOM?
The great questions of the day will not be
resolved by speeches and majority decisions,
but by iron and blood.
- Otto von Bismarck
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

BoB69
Road Kill

Hi out there guys!
I really enjoy the concert in spite of it all. To see Von alive was enough for me. But I can't go again to razz the 13 May 'cause I'll be playing with my band, and it's an important concert. So I have one tix that I can't use. If anyboy want it... I guess we can talk about a good price... or at least... I'll gave my tix if you're interested. I know its a shameless idea, but... what can I do? I love to see Sisters again, but it's imposible for me. I like to keep my tix as a kind of emotional souvenir, but... well... if anybody wants to try... you can find me here>>>> sinistars@gmail.com

Good luck boys! :von:
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

BoB69 wrote:Hi out there guys!
I really enjoy the concert in spite of it all. To see Von alive was enough for me. But I can't go again to razz the 13 May 'cause I'll be playing with my band, and it's an important concert. So I have one tix that I can't use. If anyboy want it... I guess we can talk about a good price... or at least... I'll gave my tix if you're interested. I know its a shameless idea, but... what can I do? I love to see Sisters again, but it's imposible for me. I like to keep my tix as a kind of emotional souvenir, but... well... if anybody wants to try... you can find me here>>>> sinistars@gmail.com

Good luck boys! :von:

you can see the sisters the next day in Bilbao, and please lend the tickets if someone need it but DO NOT SEEL IT!!!!
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

:evil: :evil:

Can't do it that weekend, none of the gigs!

Not without risking World War III at home.
:(

Those who can, enjoy!

Ganith
thecrowfr
Road Kill

Hello,

I'm looking for two tickets for the Barcelona gig (13 may 2006).

We (me and my friend) have see the first gig in Barcelona (08 april 2006) but now our girlfriends want to come with us. So, there's no tickets to buy also if anyone can give us two...email me.

Thanks a lot,

PS : We can give the tickets back if you want.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

thecrowfr wrote:Hello,

We (me and my friend) have see the first gig in Barcelona (08 april 2006) but now our girlfriends want to come with us. So, there's no tickets to buy also if anyone can give us two...email me.

Thanks a lot,

You might better start a new (trade?) thread on this one as it might draw more attention.

Just an idea... :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Barracuda
Amphetamine Filth

thecrowfr wrote:Hello,

Thanks a lot,

You can have my 2 tickets, but I do want them back afterwards. I can't go as I'll be in Turin :cry:

PM me with your address and I'll post them.
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

An interesting blogger I haven't seen before:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1a20822440

:)
aims
Overbomber

:lol::notworthy: @ Robochrist's comment ;)