Göteborg - Trädgårn - April 18th

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
Tommih
Road Kill

i am a big fan of sisters, but that consert sucked big time....i must say.
to much smoke,the sound sucked and the audiense were mostly made of a big bunch of goth wannabe-kids that i think,couldnt have reached the age of 18 yet.
and to the kid with the cowboyhat and the fields of the nephilim t-shirt.....be glad...cause your lucky that i didnt puch your f**king head off.
so long....fuckers haha
_emma_
Overbomber

I think it's kinda weird that so often audience seems to be regarded as a very important part of a gig, next to other very important things like setlist, sound, security, venue capacity etc.
And no, I wasn't at this particular gig, it's just a thought that I could post in any other thread here.[/i]
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

For myself i can say that the only reason to go to gigs in general, Sisters included, is to see the performance and hear the music...couldn't care less if rest of the audience were impressed or not.
But i guess for some people the reasons can be different and then the audience can become a factor...like if you enjoy the atmosphere of gigs or whatever. i don't, and it was one of the dubious points about going to the gig to begin with for me. i hate crowds. Luckily the performance was powerful enough to fade everyone else away.

No idea how it affects the band, but i suspect that the effect is less than usually believed to be...people who advocate that the band dind't play enthusiastically cause the crowd wasn't into it are probably those for whom the crowd matters to begin with.

Just my billion zlotys.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

Tommih wrote:and to the kid with the cowboyhat and the fields of the nephilim t-shirt.....be glad...cause your lucky that i didnt puch your f**king head off. so long....fuckers haha
After reading this i wish i had worn my hat...unfortunately i was lazy and thought it'd just give me a headache on the long journey to the gig.

Also i wonder if he was lucky or if you're just mouthing off and unable to punch anyone's head off if need would arrive.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Gothenburg was f**king stonking... Malmoe was the worst sisters gig i´ve ever seen, even worse then Nottingham 2000.
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
Rise&Reverberate
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

markfiend
goriller of form 3b

The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

Rise&Reverberate wrote:Audio of this on Dimeadozen

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=95817
please someone can upload it in rapidshare or where ever for the people that can´t sign up in dimeadozen...

thanks in advance!!!
2023: Los Ángeles,Las Vegas, Londonx2, Valencia Madrid, Lisbon, Porto, Bilbao
2024: Gent- Eindhoven - Lokeren - Madrid
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Rise&Reverberate wrote:Audio of this on Dimeadozen

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=95817
Anyone willing to share this through rapidshare or something similar?

I've been trying to sign in at Dimeadozen for half a year now and still nothing... :(
I'm not the only one round here with this problem.
"as we walk on the floodland"