Slightly depressed.... (CBPOB)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

This one is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ruBtLIvJM

The Stoner System
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

no it's not, shut up ya girl! ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

markfiend wrote:I'm half tempted to throw a "fúck the royal wedding" street party.
I'm surprised you're not traveling down to Westminster to moon the Royal couple as they pass! Or possibly organizing a "Oliver Cromwell-a-like" contest! :P
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Debaser wrote:Image
well i like it :D

interesting to know what he really thinks of manchester :lol:

(although to be fair he's actually from oldham like me, and his description is pretty spot on for that place)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Actually Brian Cox is from Saddleworth like me, as I understand it he still lives in Uppermill.

And he went to the same school that I did... admittedly, in Oldham.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

markfiend wrote:Actually Brian Cox is from Saddleworth like me, as I understand it he still lives in Uppermill.

And he went to the same school that I did... admittedly, in Oldham.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddleworth

"Saddleworth is a civil parish of the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham"

;) ;D

also, my mate used to have a copy of that first Dare album when it came out. kinda like early bon jovi. late 80s m.o.r hair rock.

Image :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Meh. Saddleworth is part of the West Riding of Yorkshire, moving boundaries in the 1970s notwithstanding. :lol:

That's Coxy on the right on the Dare album cover. He always was one of the cool kids ;D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

CD ~ by all the dates! our summer holidays (school dates) seem to be a bit later this year than previous years. our summer holidays start from Monday 25th July 2012 and then for six weeks, back 5th of September 2012. :(

what are the English summer school holidays this year?
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Debaser
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:CD ~ by all the dates! our summer holidays (school dates) seem to be a bit later this year than previous years. our summer holidays start from Monday 25th July 2012 and then for six weeks, back 5th of September 2012. :(

what are the English summer school holidays this year?
Not all UK schools will be the same (will vary by a week or so) but we break up the same as you (well on Fri the 22nd) and go back roughly the same as you too. Seeing as I work in a school you would have thought the dates would be etched on my brain but I wait till the rest of the staff say things like 'Gawd I can't wait till we break up tomorrow' to give me a clue :lol:

Yes, I write stuff down in my diary but the thing is with diaries is you have to keep looking in them to remind you about stuff you put in them
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Debaser wrote: Not all UK schools will be the same (will vary by a week or so) but we break up the same as you (well on Fri the 22nd) and go back roughly the same as you too. Seeing as I work in a school you would have thought the dates would be etched on my brain but I wait till the rest of the staff say things like 'Gawd I can't wait till we break up tomorrow' to give me a clue :lol:

Yes, I write stuff down in my diary but the thing is with diaries is you have to keep looking in them to remind you about stuff you put in them
great stuff thanks kindly Ness! oh yes we also have that Fri the 22nd as a holiday and it's quite nice to know we have the same holidays this year...in case anything is organized around here, i know your holidays are taken into consideration. :lol: bless! you are probably someone that just carries on going until you realise, oh wait we have a break.

the diary thingy i have to agree with cause i do the same. now got important school dates on the fridge with magnets, and in the loo have hung up a calender so that the kids can pencil in their important date thingys & with us all using the loo, someone is bound to remind me! :lol:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

our neighbor died a week ago. we heard something was up so got up around 3:00 am and saw the ambulances and such. you could hear they were trying to resuscitate him. after the ambulance left I was still hoping for the best. went back to sleep for a half an hour then got up and saw the body bag as they were taking him away
James Blast
Banned

everybody needs good neighbours :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

grandma in hospital, again, again with cardiac problem. :|
Being645
Wiki Wizard

oh, plenty good wishes for her soon recovery ... and good nerves to you and your family ...
christophe
Overbomber

Yesterday I heard temple of Love 1992 on the radio.

it seems to be haunting me :?
Another Shade of You.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

work-work-work, work-work-work-work ... puh ...
and a preview of some further two months like this ... :roll: ... got a song for me?
James Blast
Banned

yeah - 'W.O.R.K. (N.O. Nah No No My Daddy Don't)' by Bow Wow Wow
http://www.muzu.tv/bowwowwow/work-no-na ... &locale=en
;D
~ Peter Steele
Being645
Wiki Wizard

James Blast wrote:yeah - 'W.O.R.K. (N.O. Nah No No My Daddy Don't)' by Bow Wow Wow
http://www.muzu.tv/bowwowwow/work-no-na ... &locale=en
;D
... thanks, yeah ... :wink: ... I know, I shouldn't but couldn't escape it ... hopefully the last time ...
James Blast
Banned

allas glad tae be of help ;D
~ Peter Steele
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

More than 2 months in Copenhagen now,I still have some sleep issues.Last night I fell asleep at 5 am. woke up at 10 and now working on a fuc*in commercial.
Feeling completely tired,good thing nobody seems to notice my presence today :D

Probably if i get drunk tonight will definitely help sleeping better.Anyway,my contract ends at the end of this week so I'll just try to hand on for few more days,then the good things come :D
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I had very little sleep yesterday, blame World Goth Day :wink: :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Being645
Wiki Wizard

I've been working so much and now that it's done I feel completlely starving and destroyed ...

:cry: :cry: :cry:
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

pain and surgery again. what else really :(
Salome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

sziamiau wrote:pain and surgery again. what else really :(
Oh, I hope you'll feel better soon! *hug*